Using the eGo-T or Rempen vs MFLB

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Marsdude, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Yea I am here in CO and based on latest polls CO is about to pass Amendment 64 which tells the state to regulate MJ the same as alcohol. The numbers are looking like in 5 years the legalization will pump $220 million into the school budgets. I never would have thought COLORADO, full of gun toting farmers and very Republican folks, would have a law pass like this!!! :hello::hello::hello:

I am a new MMJ cardholder and until I get my full size vap I bought the Rempen. Only thing I worry about is that being a new user if the oil used in these pens is too strong for me. Thoughts folks???

2. Old thread but I just purchased a RemPen this evening and this might be my #1 device. Only time will tell but it's easy, potent and discreet, all three I was looking for. See ya MFLB! :smoke:

3. MMJ user in CO and I just got a Rempen. I CANNOT smoke anything because of an injury to my vocal cords so I use edibles and the Vap. I LOVE this Rempen!!!! So easy for me to use! And no waste like a regular vap! :hello::hello::hello:

4. #45 majorasbong, Aug 19, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2013

Some people dont like having to mess with wax and wicks like the g pen has. It gets messy and even has an odor come off of it when you put a lot of wax in or it leaks down past the wicks. The can be messy and sticky, but with the  rempen it is cleaner and much simpler in my opinion, and if you have your medical license then buying the cartridges is no trouble at all, at least in Colorado....idk where else rempens and rempen cartridges are sold