Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using tea as urine

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lungs, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Do whatever you want,
    hell put blue koolaid in the cup
    its your body, smoke what you want

tell your parents I say fuck off:)

2. when you go to the bathroom, just go in and take a shit in the cup, and be like what? isnt that what u wanted

3. So, as much as I hate to say it, that would be EPIC.

Btw, I would suggest what CannabisSol said, have one of your friends who doesn't smoke pee for you. Then you just have to worry about keeping it warm.

4. If it's being sent to a lab, I don't think the temperature will even matter.

5. I've actually done this before and it worked. but my parents asked me why it was so clear and cold

6. Your exactly right. I've been great to my parents. I have been cooking and helping around the house a lot lately and I have good grades and am getting back into playing soccer, then I get a tip off from my friend's chill dad that my dad and his mom are planning on testing us... I felt betrayed.

7. How long does it stay good for. I don't have a personal freezer, so that isn't an option for me.

8. maybe you should just tell your parents you smoke weed from time to time. tell them that its safer than drinking and your always responsible about it and dont drive or anything.

At the very least theyll respect your honesty and maturity.

if theyre testing you the theres a pretty good chance they think your smoking anyway and if you do get away with it this time you might not next time.

9. Are you fucking serious? Tea as piss? What the fuck is you smokin dood? You might as well use beer as piss.....fuck atleast its the color of piss and foams just like it. ROFL< who posted this funny comment.

10. Ya I've been showing them a lot of honesty, maturity and responsibility and my mom acknowledges those things and doesn't mind me going out and smoking with my friends. My dad on the other hand has a "zero tolerance policy"

11. I posted this thread in general. I don't understand why i'm an "apprentice" all of a sudden.

12. Because you asked if you could use tea as urine in a UA
    therefor,
    you are an "apprentice"

13. they arnt going to stop loving you (i hope) if you test positive for weed. since this test will never be on any official record and you dont have to pass to get a job or anything, i wouldnt worry about it. if you fail then so what? yeah, theyll be pissed or whatever, but theyll accept that your a stupid teenager and get over it.

14. this is embarrassing, hahaha.. first thread ive seen in days and it had to be this.

dude.. how stupid do you have to be to think that tea would work for piss tests? im not tryin to be a dick or anything, but wouldnt the fact that the pH levels of tea and urine are COMPLETELY different be enough to steer you away from that idea?

whoever told you that tea would work is just trying to get you fucked, man. your best bet is gettin a 15 dollar detox drink from like walgreens or something like that.

either that or have a friend whos clean piss for you.

15. if it is a good test, then they whould check the salinity to see if it is actually human waste.

16. or find somebody clean and have them fill up a pill bottle for you.

17. wow ur gay

18. there is a natural "tea" with all kinds of crap in it, if you drink alot of it it will make you piss clean but it is horrible tasting. mabey someone told you about this tea and you took it the wrong way? there is no way regular tea is going to work. there are little vials you can get that are supposed to eliminate all toxins in your piss. just piss in the cup then dump the vial in. in your situation i think it would be ideal. good luck!:bongin:

19. I figured out your problem

TURN 18 AND MOVE THE FUCK OUT

20. i guess if you wanted a good laff after the fact you could really fuck with them and drink it atfer they test it.