Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

using sticky notes to roll a joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sacra9i6, Jan 11, 2009.

1. is it safe to use sticky notes to roll a joint? thats what me n 1 of my friends did today because we were too lazy to go outside to get regular joints or swishers.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. I'd imagine smoking the adhesive isn't too healthy, though I'm not sure whats in it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Just use orbit gum wrappers. Or a $1 pack of zig zags.

4. your not dead yet..

so why bug

your a amateur for smoking a post it

but who cares

did you get high

thats all that matters

5. this is like a 1 time thing. and to the dude that said orbit gum wrappers, they dont stick. i tried rollin a joint like that when i was 15

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. They do stick, just use a lot of saliva. Smoking Post It notes won't kill you since there not made with anything that will kill you. Although I recommend buying a 2$ pack of zig zags.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. They gotta be pretty bad for you, because of the adhesive plus the fact that theyre probably bright orange or something, so I feel like the dye or whatever taht is in it is bad too. The best thing to do is to use gum wrappers. To stick it, either seal it with honey, or rip along the edge where the glue would usually be, instead of leaving the straight cut on it. That way it is all frayed, so when you lick it it sticks much better.

• Like Like x 1
  8. In school we use to chew a shit ton of gum and saved all the wrappers. Then when you got bored you scratched the foil off with your finger nail. Then cut the little edges off with scissors and got a stick of non toxic glue and made a small line of it on the edge of the paper and let dry. You just licked it and stuck it. That was before I could get papers though.

9. they cant be good, but smoking is bad however you do it. its not like you are gonna keel over and die lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dude... you SMOKED glue. You can do brain damage just by INHALING the fumes from glue...

/fail

• Like Like x 1
  11. even after you get bitched at in rec forum you still act immature. you /fail

12. This is why 10 year olds don't smoke...

13. Die, troll.

14. oh, the irony

• Like Like x 1
  15. The glue they use on that shit is non toxic.. The ink however is probably not good. Your not going to die from smoking non toxic glue!!!!! I know a kid who ate a whole stick of elmers glue in 3rd grade and was fine besides puking.

16. One is the original adhesive, which is what is used unless otherwise stated. I looked at the MSDS for Post-It Notes and it says only “adhesive” and that no health effects are expected from inhalation. Then there is a stronger adhesive for the Super Sticky Notes. Again not toxic. Just looked this up I do this when I don’t have paper lol just don’t use a bright neon orange one just use like a white one

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Lol it's not safe to smoke a sticky note.. what would make you think it is, if it was in any way a safe alternative why don't more people do it???.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. You'll be fine. Wouldnt make a habit of it though. Must hast been harsh af?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

19. OP died in 2009. :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1