Using steroids...

Discussion in 'General' started by puckeru, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Hey was wondering if someone has any experience with steroids? I'd like to try the smallest dosages on my body and not use so heavily. Any incite would be appreciated.

2. you need to give more info than that. but i'm assuming your pretty into working out so i would suggest taking creatine (which isn't a steroid by any means), or Animal Stack. It's a bag full of 8 pills I believe that will get you big without even working out much or M1T's, somthing similar, but more intense. Just be careful man.

3. Yeah I hit the gym quite often it's just no matter how much I eat (mostly protein with fat) I can't get big, when I say big I mean bulky. My body only gets ripped. I've been using creatine for about 2 years now and have came to the conclusion that you end up just peeing it out.

4. wow, your just like me. It's impossible for me to get bigger, I'm pretty jacked though for a small dude. Take Purple K (Creatine) it's new and works wonders, trust me!

5. If your looking towards Steroids first off if you under 21 no. Trust me do not do it, it will fuck up your body. Also if you under 21 stay away from Test boosters Protein intake should be minimum your body weight . You weigh 210 lbs = 210 grams of protein. A GREAT GREAT GREAT Site to use is www.bodybuilding.com they have a forum and a store, the store has some ok deals sometimes amazing shipping though I have never had an order take more than 3 days. The Forums however ARE AMAZING the people there know their shit and will give it to you straight. Trust me I've never had a question not completely explained there, they even know the science behind it rather than saying creatine will make you bigger they'll explain the process in which creatine helps restore ADP to ATP to promote cellular respiration and how that relates to muscle building. Sorry I get hard on's talking about body building, no homo. :D

Edit - You described yourself as a hard gainer, you should BULK BULK BULK then shred but seriously go to bodybuilding.com its great I'm listed there under the same name.

6. Why would you want to get roided bulky?

Roids = lame

Best advice I can give you is don't even start taking it in the first place.

7. I don't take steroids but certain stacks can be taken as one cycle and have none of the negative effects associated with steroids. Roid bulky however is usually noticible has looking large but puffy and soft. If I can find it online there was a bowflex commercial where they had a bunch of guys and one guy who used roids and you could tell.

8. if u use steroids u are D U M

9. Eat more eggs, fish and chicken along with your veggies.

go to www.bodybuilding.com and go on bodyspace.com or something and find out about extra proteins. Shit like proteins shake, pre-workout and after-workout shakes (or drinks).

and remember...it probably will take 2-3 years to actually get jacked.

10. To retain the mass you gain from using steroids, you have to keep doing them.... See how that works?

11. If you want to take roids to get bigger your a idiot..period. Do it the good ole (unharmful) old fashion way..work for it. Takes time, stick to a routine, do different reps to get different areas of your muscles going. Work out when you first wake up, its the best time.

12. I've never used steroids but I read a little about them. You should only do it once you reach your natural/genetic limits or if you're 40 or older. Like others have said, go to bodybuilding.com they have a steroid forum with lots of info in it.

13. Creatine can cause massive hair loss, stay away from it unless you really don't care. I suggest NO2 EXPLODE, it cost about the same as steriods and is almost as effective.

14. u misc?

15. i like how everyone just says "if you use roids, you're dumb"

how does everyone feel when someone says "if you smoke weed, you dumb" ??

16. haha, trying to compare steroids and weed.......

17. edit: i'm comparing how every non-weed smoker i've run into "knows" that weed is bad for you

just like every non-ecstasy user "knows" that it puts wholes in your brain

just like every non-coke user "knows" that coke always leads to addiction

just like every non-steroid user "knows" that steroids are 100% unsafe

18. Well here is the thing, steroids really ARE bad for you.... really really bad for you. And they bring no euphoric sensations, no high, no pleasure.... Just make you into a raged out idiot.

19. OP you should just take Creatine, NO2, and HMB supplements in cycles. Bigred is loco, creatine doesn't cause massive hair loss. the worst thats going to happen is a little liver damage because you didn't hydrate enough.

Have you ever thoroughly researched steroids? I would say no based on that statement. If you look a the clinical trials that were conducted by researchers funded by the government the subjects that they used, on average, were in no condition to receive any meds that are intense on the heart and liver much less steroids. As well as the fact that they gave the subjects abnormally large quantities without cycling.

20. Roids give you the ability to work out an not hurt, and you say they don't give you a high, that is bullshit. They give off the most natural high of your life, the high from endorphines in your brain. Don't flame something you don't know about, working out gives off a natural high, its you exhausting yourself, then your body telling you thankyou for working so hard and it sends off little endorphines.