Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using stems

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dryice, Oct 5, 2009.

1. I've got like 12gs of stems I got saved up and my roommate is hawking me about making something out of it. We were gonna boil them in some milk and make hot chocolate. If I had more iso I'd just bathe them in that, but we're low.

You blades think 12gs is enough for effect between two people?

2. I smoke stems all the time. of course thats enough. Way more then enough hahha

3. thats enough,but yeah don't you rub them on you grinder screen and make some kif:confused_2:

4. No, I don't.

5. 12 G's defenitley make some edibles. Yea it should work, if you put milk and its boiled it should be absorbed. I'm no expert you should search for a better explanation .

6. ISO hash is a great use for stems; look into it!

7. He's low on it, so he can't. I would just say buy some more it'll be much more of an investment.

8. if its not too late i would make cannabutter with that 12g of stems. that would make enough butter to make a batch of brownies atleast and would be much better than some hot chocolate.

9. My roommate convinced me to try the milk approach so we're gonna do that. I'll get back to you guys in a couple hours and let you know if we got any effect. Any other time I would get more ISO but I'm lazy as fuck and the roommate's girl won't run to the grocery store. :confused_2:

We made brownies earlier and it didn't occur to us to use the stems... lol

Thanks for advice/suggestions.

10. 1) grind up the stems, and make tea
    2) grind up and make fire crackers
    3) make cannabutter and brownies
    4) make hot chocolate (wont be amazing but 12gs would work)
    5) make ISO
    6) make keif

11. I'm gonna pass on the firecrackers, chief.

12. firecrackers are good once you get them down but the whole physically eating them deal isnt really worth it unless you have a shit ton of milk or osmething.

13. Oh yeah, firecrackers fucked my day up but they're just hard for me to put down.

14. i dont blame you, they fucked me up too.

edit: by that i mean it beat the shit out of my with a baseball bat.

15. well maybe next time you will have its money on time

16. no. just never doing edibles again.

i make iso or tea with stems.

17. Haha this made me laugh