using stalks

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by lorna, Sep 25, 2002.

1. any suggestions as to how to use stalks. Can they be ingested? Made into tea, or put in biscuits?

2. Stalks are extremely useful for chastising noisy children or uncooperative partners. Simply slap their bare legs with them.
    Sorry, apart from this i have no ideas.

3. I don't know anything you can do with the steams as far as eating or smoking. I take mine and weave baskets out of them. I gave several to a church that have flowers planted in them. LOL I never waste anything!!! LOL

4. cheers then! I can't believe my really oily stalks are gonna go to waste!!

5. nice lol

6. I wanna eat them just didn't know if you could. Its all offcuts from the plants I just harvested!

7. HIGH All, till recently I composted ours. Now after two years of making Bubblehash (leaves) nothing is composted now, the stalk!! I use to smoke Salmon which the Bros love. It has the smoke flavor with a little extra added. *LOL* Wish I could hand some out to you All.

Have to go and check up on the girls outside (which I havn't seen in two months) so we'll catch you later. Pictures will be taken and posted here. Something I havn't done in a loooong time.