using spoon as bowl?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Nba1, Aug 28, 2012.

1. I have a bong that i broke the bowl for and i wont be able to get a new one for anytime soon. soo i currently use my pipe as the bowl, when i had the original bowl the hits would have me on my ass, but with the pipe i never cough why is this?

2. because you are using the pipe as a bowl...

3. Well you're probably just setting the weed on fire and not getting any through the bong... Just smoke the spoon until you get a new bowl for your bong.

4. I doubt that works.

why don't you just use the pipe alone? It would probably be the best plan.:D

5. are you covering the carb on the pipe while you're lighting it? I can imagine that would be very difficult

6. stfu people saying it cant work. when i broke a bowl ive used a pipe and a chillum as slides. have to find a good angle that gets it closest to being airtight while ur holding the peice to the downstem,

7. You're likely getting smaller hits, probably due to either you having to pull the smoke through the pipe and the bong, or simply because the seal isn't super tight and air is getting in alongside the mouthpiece of the pipe.