Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using someone else's keif

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WeedIsYummy, Aug 7, 2012.

1. I am going to be smoking with my friend who recently got a new grinder. My question is, if you smoke with a friend, do you think it is standard to simply collect the keif or to use it during that smoke sesh?

2. Not without asking

3. No. If i was smoking with my friends and they just dumped my kief into the bowl without telling me then i would be pissed. Kief is some awesome shit and it takes some time to collect a lot, i would be fine with my friends smoking some probably, but at least ask first incase i was saving it for hash or something else.

4. Not unless you want me to jump the table and slap you on the face, I spend ages and ages collecting my kief lol nobody and their lousy .2 in my grinder is on a steal all my yummy kief withought asking first. But when they ask we get so motherfucking stoned

5. Standard to collect the kief unless youre smoking a large enough amount in that sesh to end up with enough kief to be important

6. well if your grinding alot of your weed in his grinder I would collect it or smoke it with him. but if your only gonna grind a little I would just let him have it so he can keep collecting more bacause thill be to little to smoke. and once hes got a gram of keif in his grinder yall can super charge a joint:smoking:

7. this may be just me, but I get offended when people just rummage through my grinder and look at how much keif I have. it may just be bad experiences, but people around my town aren't the smartest or most considerate and will steal my keif when given the chance (it's happened multiple times before).

if they don't ask and just start looking through the fourth chamber and start messing with it, they don't get any. on the flipside, people who ask and are considerate usually get some, whether I just top off one of their bowls or roll a giant joint with keif spilling out the side.

8. if people are using YOUR grinder, to grind up THEIR weed they are about to shar with you and YOU are hoping to skim that kief of THEIRS for YOUR usage later...then you should rethink whose kief it really is, and stop being a sneaky little scamming thief with other peoples kief.

If you never allow people to use your grinder and all the collected kief is from your own herb, then ya, you have a right to be pissed.

9. There's people who smoke their kief every session, but most people like to let it build up. If you touch my kief without asking and your not a woman or a rookie, you might get hurt. I really dont appreciate when people play stupid and say shit like "oh I didnt know you collected it" or "but I just grinded some bud into it"...unless you just grinded up a quarter you dont have claims on any of the kief in my grinder. NOW, IF YOU ASK, you'll probably get blessed...just let me give the blessing, don't bless yourself.

10. [quote name='"fatblunts9-5-4"']There's people who smoke their kief every session, but most people like to let it build up. If you touch my kief without asking and your not a woman or a rookie, you might get hurt. I really dont appreciate when people play stupid and say shit like "oh I didnt know you collected it" or "but I just grinded some bud into it"...unless you just grinded up a quarter you dont have claims on any of the kief in my grinder. NOW, IF YOU ASK, you'll probably get blessed...just let me give the blessing, don't bless yourself.[/quote]

Precisely

11. [quote name='"cball"']if people are using YOUR grinder, to grind up THEIR weed they are about to shar with you and YOU are hoping to skim that kief of THEIRS for YOUR usage later...then you should rethink whose kief it really is, and stop being a sneaky little scamming thief with other peoples kief.

If you never allow people to use your grinder and all the collected kief is from your own herb, then ya, you have a right to be pissed.[/quote]

If your the one who bought the grinder then you are doing the other person a favor by letting them use it. It takes a lot of bud to collect enough kief to be worth smoking, not a measly bowl pack.

12. Its all up to the owner of the kief

13. My grinder
    My keif

My buddies and I always fuck around like... hey so uh.. tryna grind that weed up in this grinder I got here?

14. Whoesever grinder it is it there kief no matter what. You should not be stealing it or asking if u can have some its theres. You did not have to grind your weed in there grinder, you could of simply used your OWN grinder so you have your OWN kief or use then things called hands, its stupid to even bitch about that , thats such a minascule thing in this world. But fuck im stoned not sure what im typin bout anymore so ya