Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using Slim filters in regularpaper ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by opalwhyte, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Is there any reason using slim blue filters ( rizla ) with the regular green paper would be a bad idea ( I cant find green ) ?

cheers
    op

2. Ofcourse. Those filters are made of cotton and when the weed smoke goes through it, the thc gets filtered and stuck in the cotton. In other words, you won't get high.

3. Just make a roach. I'm guessing those filters are meant for cigs, and I'm pretty sure they filter THC...not what you want obviously

4. are there any alternatives for filters worth trying ?

( i dont want to spend a lot just now )

op

5. lol its a bit of rolled up card, surely theres sommet knocking about the house?

6. yes, but I dont want to smoke all the other shit they put in it for colouring packages etc - plus im housebound so i just cant go out and buy stuff without ordering.

maybe i should just buy a cheap good pipe ?

op

7. Cut off a piece of a business card, roll up a roach.

8. I got no card period unless you want me to start cutting up cereal packets.

m

9. [quote name='"opalwhyte"']

I got no card period unless you want me to start cutting up cereal packets.

m[/quote]

Lolololol do it

10. #10 Dubway, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011

WRONG, filter's are made from cellulose acetate, cellulose is the substance that makes up the cell wall of plant cells, and it is made from fats. Now THC gets absorbed into fat, which is why it sticks aorund in your body instead of just flushing straight through like other unmentionables, so when the weed smoke gets pulled through the filter, the THC gets absorbed into to the filter. But the message is the same, NEVER use cigerette filters when smoking the herb.

But OP, , if you got some old rizla packets lying around, just rip a piece of the flap and fold that up, that is a perfectly acceptable roach, and wont cause any harm or anything as the roach doesn;t actually combust, so no smoke or dangerous things are gonna come of the roach.

11. In the back of your pack of Rizla papers there should be some green card. Perfect roach material, if you're really fussy about not smoking any of the coloring (which really won't matter if you're already inhaling crudely combusted plant matter...) then just rip up some normal writing paper...

12. I havent exactly lead a lucky life so call me cautious, i have printing paper i thought of using , I even bought a rolling machine because my hands arent so good ( disabled ) these days at intricate things.

op

13. Fair enough about being cautious mate, I never smoke the rizla packs themselves or anything because of the ink they have on them. But if it's plain paper without any writing you'll probably be alright.

And if you want to go a step further, go online and look for 'Basil Bush' roach card, you get enough to last you years for a fiver and it's perfect roach material, no coloring or anything like that and a really nice thickness.

14. thanks man , i'll go ahead and do just that :)

op

15. You can order filter packets from online headshops. You can buy the 100-packet box from the GC Shop if you want.