Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using seeds from low quality weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Crackhead420, May 12, 2015.

1. So my friend got a couple grams of some thai weed, this shit was literally brown, dry as fuck, had no smell and had a few seeds. We smoked 5 spliffs of it and I felt basically nothing, I have a high tolerance but it should have done something. My friend joked about growing it. I cant grow it myself cause I cant grow anything illegal atm. But I was wondering if my friend grew it (which he wouldnt either cause he thinks its shit quality) could it turn out to be decent bud possibly even dank, by growing it outdoors. Also would the buds be brown.

2. #2 Jesse23, May 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2015
    I've grown plants from random bag seeds of weed that wasn't the best quality and it turned out really good, but if you give it what it needs and treat it right you can turn it into much better bud. And no it shouldn't come out brown if you grow it correctly.

3. #3 BudButler, May 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2015
  4. Sounds worth the effort....especially if you smoked 5 spliffs and got no buzz.

Ayup....definitely worth the time to grow it.