Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

using resin to make hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 1937_sucks, May 9, 2009.

1. could the left over resin from my pipes after i have cleaned them be used to make hash? im using isopropyl alcohol to clean my pipes and was thinking i could just use it to make hash.

2. It can be made into a giant resin ball, but no matter what you do with it it's not gonna be hash. It's gonna be a big ball of resin with lots of carbon and tar in it. Hash is compressed trichromes, you are past that stage.

3. yeah thats sounds about right

4. ^^exactly, a buddy tried doing that, and all he got was a mess of res. it stayed pretty goopy for awhile too instead of hardening up

5. What I have done before is let my spoon get super dirty with resin and I take some rubbing achohol and the pipe and put it in a sandwitch bag. Shake that bitch up intil the achohol turns completely black and then put it on a plate and put the plate in front of a fan for 24 hours. Once the resin is dried on the plate you can scrape it up and smoke it. It will get you high but its only gunna be for like 45 minutes and it tastes like shit, but then again I was smoking resin lol