Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using Residue from Grinder to Bake

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlackBriar7, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Hello,

So I just cleaned my Grinder with isopropyl alcohol and had it soaking in it. Now I have a small cup of alcohol with all the residue in it.

I've read a lot of places that you wait for the alcohol to evaporate off and use the oil that's leftover to make edibles, but I was wondering if I could just pour the whole mixture, alcohol included, into a baking mix for better mixing consistency and have the alcohol burn off during baking.

Does anyone have any thoughts or insights on this?

Thanks in advance.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. It wouldn't get you very high lol odds are your grinder had less then half a gram in left overs & that's being generous :laughing:

You'd be better of smoking it once the iso has evaporated

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 BrassNwood, Jul 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2020

ISO is TOXIC. Don't depend on it "cooking off" in a baked good.
    Damn people use 190 proof food grade drinking booze for this stuff. It's not that much more money and your health is a one time thing if you haven't figured it out yet.
    You have a high risk of unpurged Toxic Alcohol solvent.

Evaporate fully and reconstitute with EverClear to transfer.
    Or.
    Pour into glass dish. Evaporate, Scrape up residue and smoke.
    Or.
    Pour into glass dish. Evaporate, Scrape up dried tar, Mix with a few drops of cooking oil or butter. Heat in metal spoon, Stir with toothpick. Let cool and eat.
    :)

BNW

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Correction.... Eat Half and wait 2 hours before eating the rest just in case you had more Kief then I think.
    I doubt you have enough for more then a couple of real good rides. Not near enough for cookies or brownies.

BNW

5. hahah Thanks. I definitely thought about using Everclear in the future; I use that for Apple Pie Moonshine anyway.

The mixing with the butter is an interesting idea.

Thanks