Using our own electricity

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by thank_the_ganja, Jul 26, 2012.

1. What if we could somehow harness the energy in our body to run things like electricity? if we could literally be the battery in a circuit by transforming the energy our body gives eg hook it up to our veins? it would be free unlimited energy so long as we have a lot of energy input from food, meditation or whatever.

maybe putting 7,8, 13 (depending on how many chakras you want to link it to) wires in the body of someone who is spiritually awakened where each of the chakras are, surrounding the wires by a rubber wirecasing where each wire is the colour of the chakra to help the flow of energy.. where the person is meditating in a metal sphere shaped as like the sacred shape for free energy shown in the movie strive

very flawed and high idea but maybe with many many changes how to.. it could be a possibility :smoke:

2. I stuck a plug in my butt but the lamp didn't turn on :(

3. Veins wouldn't carry electrical potential.

And ignoring all the other obvious problems, it's still energy conversion. We'd need to eat more. Making food requires energy.

It's much easier, and healthier (more food consumption) to create electricity through normal means.

4. and with all the poor guys doing time in prison, ...we could Hook 'em to the national grid.....................Nah! don't give the Govt. ideas...lol

peace
    "V"

5. ...and maybe the FATTER you are the more energy you emitt,...then Fat people would be considered hero's of our new world...I do have a book about this idea somewheres

peace
    "V"

6. Using your body to power devices is an idea that has been around for some time.

Just Google "body powered devices."