Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using mouth wash as bong water?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by evilalex, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Still not buying all these people saying alc in bong water extracts THC from the smoke...
    THC is alcohol-soluble, but the smoke just bubbles through instantly.

Not saying it isn't possible... but I'd like to see some research or proof.

2. I've done this a couple years back. It just made my throat and mouth feel minty fresh, I haven't done it since. Just stick to water :wave:

3. Tried it with reg, but not quite this way
    I poured a cap full or so (can't remember) and it flavored the hit noticeably kinda a fresh mentholish type taste can be harsh on lungs

4. ive done it, but i put mostly water in the bong and a little bit of mouthwash.makes bong hits minty fresh :D

5. You won't find any. I agree with you though, I think people make it seem much worse than it actually is.

6. Don't.

Sodium Fluoride is poisonous, as is a bunch of stuff in mouthwash I'd wager.

Don't.

7. He wants to uses mouthwash as bongwater not bongwater as mouthwash lol.

8. How about you just brush your teeth and/or use mouthwash afterward? I'll stick with my H2O and ice cubes.