Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using mmj card in other states

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ImaBabyDinoRAWR, May 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Did a little google search and was suprised to find nothing. Maybe googling the wrong thing. Bu i was wondering if you got a medical card in say washington state where its legal to smoke and moved to california, do you have to wait a year to you can become a cali resident or can you transfer it some how.

Im sure theres a simple answer haha. Just not sure whether its a yes or a no :p

2. The cut-and-dried answer is you need a CA I.D. to gain access to CA dispensaries/collectives, plus the Recommendation from a doctor in CA. Your Washington Rec will not be valid for gaining access to clubs here, however if there is a state reciprocity agreement between CA and WA, you can possess marijuana on your person while here in CA, to the best of my knowledge. Hope I helped!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.