Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using Mid's / How Much for Cookies?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by 5cooby Doo, Aug 11, 2012.

1. I can't seem to get them so I want to make them. I want them to be potent!
    Using a 1/2Oz of Mids will it result in good cookies? How many cookies should I make out of 1/2OZ (14g)?
    :smoking:

2. I'd say 7 cookies each with 2 grams.

3. On a scale from 1 to 10 how potent do you think they would be?
    I know it depends on many factors but just shoot something for me to get an idea from :)

4. depends on your tolerance and processing. But 2g's could be enough to melt your face off if you don't smoke that much in a session/an evening. You could go anywhere from 8-11 out of 10 (11 being you lying passed out in your couch)

Dosage per cookie should be what you normally smoke in a day/evening/session (so if you only smoke 1g, 2g could result in an unpleasant experience)

I'd say aim for 0.75 or even 0.5 in every cookie, this way you have a lot of cookies (about 18-24) and you can dose more adequately. First time you eat them should be a tryout to see how much one dose should be for you. You can always eat more cookies next time, but you can't get less high once you consumed 2g's at once (also, almost nobody consumes 2g's at once, even tho its mids, 1g is plenty for most people)

don't forget to decarb!

5. Thanks for the info!
    And what's that?!:confused:

6. Its the process where you convert the nonpsychoactive THCa to 'regular' THC. You do this by putting the herb in the oven for 30 mins @ 220f, wrapped in an aluminum foil pouch.