Using Maryjane for bulk

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Tripple A, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Hey guys, new to working out sort of. I have always been pretty active in my youth, playing hockey, and my endurance was incredible. I'm over that endurance crap :p and am ready to get big.

Question is, I have always been quite skinny, but with some tone. I am not, however, fit at the moment, because I quit hockey for a few years now lol.

Ok, the real question. I have always had a tough time eating lots of food. I can like most people, eat like a horse when I toke up, and my theory is, that if I smoke before every meal, I can down food much easier, and increasing my intake. Anyone else have same experience?

I am almost positive this is a good way to increase my intake, just wondering if anyone else used this method in bulking up.

BTW, I know genetics come in to play, and lets just say a few people in my immediate family are "huge" so I'm not worried about that. :)

Sorry if this post is stupid, just pretty high and bored, and I searched and found nothing.

tl;dr
    will weed help me bulk up from the increased appetite?

2. No, it will actually make you lose weight.

3. Why? ^

That doesn't really make sense. Macros in = Macros in. Does it really matter if you're stoned or not while you're doing it?

OP, munchies are generally chips, soft drink, biscuits and pretty much anything with lots of salt/sugar/saturated fat. I'd just tell you to eat as much as you can every chance you can. Your stomach will eventually get used to it and you'll put on more weight.

4. Cool, thanks Cruizer and sirbrandon. I'm also curious why it'd make me lose weight, care to elaborate?

And Cruizer, that's what I'm doing right now :D I've been almost doubling my calorie intake the past few days, and it's a bitch trying to get used to it. I'm not really the type that eats a whole lot, and I'm pretty short :p

5. ^ an easy way to add calories to your diet is through drinking a lot of milk.

I had a very successful bulk following gomad (Gallon of Milk (whole fat) A Day) for a few weeks.

adds a lot of calories with protein fat and carbs, and its generally easier to get down as its a liquid.

6. Question on that method. Will 2% work fine? Or does it have to be whole milk?

7. When you get the munchies don't eat junk food if you plan to bulk up, eat foods with low fat high protein. For example, grilled chicken is much better than McDonalds or chips.

8. Being short makes you look buffer a hell of a lot quicker. The muscle on a 6ft 5 guy will look a lot less than someone of the same muscle at 5ft 5.

In year 10 I probably weighed 50kg or there abouts (110pounds?) and now I'm between 75 and 80 three years on and quite lean.

However I didn't have to really actively try to eat more, I just felt the need. You can definitely condition your body to eat more though.

9. i like to smoke to relax after hard physical activity like working out...or after work lol...i deff can eat more high plus takes cair of a upset stomac ahhh i love weed :)

10. Yep :D
    My dad is about 5'7" but ripped, and always has been, even at 50 years of age he is in great condition. In his prime, he weighed about 185 lbs and was huuuge. It wasn't all just show muscle either, he had the strength to back it up and could do at least one rep of 400.

Anyways, I'm about the exact same height as my dad, and can't weight to get to his prime, maybe a little less stocky. I weigh about 121 lbs right now, I'm shamed to admit :eek:

11. I owe my gains 100% to weed. Changed my diet to six meals and just made meals when I was munching out, I love cooking and doing it baked is just awesome. By now I'm used to the new diet but for the start if I wasn't high as fuck I don't think I would have ate it.

Sorry if that doesn't make sense I'm toasted.