Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using Marijuana for the first time in 3 months - First time vaping

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by whereami, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Hey, I received my MFLB today and went and picked up for the first time in 3-4 months. Haven't used Marijuana in any form for at least 3 months. I'd started to have anxiety issues/small panic attacks which were putting me off. Hopefully the break will have sorted it.

My question is whether I should vape tonight (driving lesson at 11:30am the next day, would probably vape at about 11pm). I know that that is more than enough time to sober up, but again this is my 'anxiety' just nagging at me.

So, should I vape tonight or wait until tomorrow night, just to be sure? Pretty much know the answer myself, just need some reassurance.

I was fine with anything like this and never had any problems with Marijuana and panic attacks until I used a certain synthetic cannabinoid a few times causing some severe anxiety and panic attacks, everytime after those experiences that I used Marijuana I became extremely aware of my heart rate, causing it to increase, causing a panic attack, etc. This REALLY sucks, as I used Marijuana for 1 & 1/2 years prior to this including strong edibles with no problems.

So, any advice for me to get over this problem and should I vape tonight? Cheers.

TL;DR: 12 hours to sober up, 99.9999% sure it won't affect my driving in driving lesson but need reassurance.

Bad experience with synthetic cannabinoid, ruins almost all Marijuana experiences after it, advice to get over it?

2. You will be fine is it your first time vaping? Cause when I vape I tend to have less anxiety/bad trips then if I am smoking

3. Yeah, it'll be the first time vaping. That's what I also heard a lot from other people and various sources, that's why I chose to purchase a vape, I don't like to get absolutely shit-faced high, I just like a high which is relaxing, nice body high and a calm clear head high, which from what I've read is what vaping seems to do.

Thanks for the reply. :)

4. if you are nervous about it, put it off. i have the same problem. i just started getting back into smoking again and have a few favorite spots where everything feels perfect. if i smoke outside of my comfort zone, its not always the most enjoyable high.

5. You will be fine bro :smoke:

6. [quote name='"ABluntFish"']

Yeah, it'll be the first time vaping. That's what I also heard a lot from other people and various sources, that's why I chose to purchase a vape, I don't like to get absolutely shit-faced high, I just like a high which is relaxing, nice body high and a calm clear head high, which from what I've read is what vaping seems to do.

Thanks for the reply. :)[/quote]

Same with me, vaping also takes a little longer to kick in for me so wait between bowls, just relax and play some video games or something, tell us how it goes good luck!

7. Chill...when you feel panicked... just go lay down and listen to some good tunes. enjoy yourself is the main key

8. Vaping is such a mellow high, i have never had problems with. Edibles geek me out for some reason though. I think you'll be good to go.

9. Thanks for the replies guys, just filled up my first trench, going to give vaping a shot now. :)

10. Let us know how the 90 day t-break goes. Hopefully you don't have a 'bad trip' :rolleyes:

11. I'm so glad I took a break, everything's solved. God damn, I forgot how amazing it was, very glad I had a break though. Also, I MUCH prefer vaping to smoking, I've literally done barely 1/2 half of a trench and it's the absolute perfect high for me. I love having no tolerance.

I'd highly suggest anyone to take a break.

12. Like everyone else said..

Vaping is much more relaxed and the comedown is very clear. If you are like me, you probably won't get very high at all using the MFLB for the first time.(learning curve)

Cheers on whatever you decide to do :smoke:

13. Yeah I never get sketched out when I vape.

14. The MFLB is so easy to use if you watch a tutorial video.

15. Cheers! :bongin:

16. Just smoke dude your hyping it up way too much