Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using marijuana as a teacher?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by foxyaardvark27, Jan 29, 2014.

1. #1 foxyaardvark27, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    I am wondering about people's opinions on something: I have recently begun vaping weed every night. It really helps me relax and provides good pain relief for my nerve pain and back problems. I recently began student teaching for my bachelors in teaching degree. I am somewhat concerned about my memory being sharp enough the morning after smoking. Do people think that I will be able to teach effectively after vaping one bowl the night before? i would never go to work stoned because i know that would be ludicrous. I am just curious how people feel about the severity of the memory reduction the day after. Should I try and quit or continue using responsibly?

2. I think you should be fine, I study high sometimes and I get A's and B's it doesn't really effect my memorySent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. It doesn't effect me one bit but only you can find that out.#ass&grass

4. only one way to find out.
    but you should be A-Okay though

5. #5 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
    You should be fine as long as you don't run into a drug test some where down the line. If you do I'm sure that we'll know by the thread you start titled, "OMG, I Have a Drug Test In 2 Weeks, Will I Pass?".

6. My 10th grade geometry teacher smoked weed. He always knew when I came in high, but NEVER did he snitch. He gave me so many breaks, he was more compassionate than my other teachers. He managed just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum