Using males?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kaptain Kush, Mar 10, 2007.

1. A thought jusr occured an i know its probly a pretty simple question to answer, so:
    If i were to keep all the plants that grew in my plot, male and female, an just clipped the pollen bags off the male could i use the males later on during harvest to make hash? I know males produce a little THC but would it be enought to spend that type of time and care for?

2. It will be hard to get all the pollen sacs before they burst and without dispersing the pollen in the culling process -- you run a high risk of pollinating the females. You can make the males into hash, but if you want to grow them out you are better off separating them.

3. id have to seperate them a very far distance apart, ive read that the very small pollens can travel for miles in the rite conditions... thats a risk id like to not take, shwag is the last thing i want come harvest time.

4. It's true -- MJ males are as horny as us human boys are, and just as determined.

5. they want to get some pussy errr bud