Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

using Kief

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by falcon47, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Hi all, new member here and I've only been smoking for 3 years now. Anyway, I recently acquired a grinder with a kief chamber and was wondering if anyone can tell me how to cook a steak using kief. Any other recipes would be appreciated as well. Thanks!

2. While someone more experienced could provide better ways to make it than me, I'd make like a glaze or sauce from weed butter

3. Won't get high from that. make butter or oil and cook the steak in it.

4. A steak? Wut? Just smoke it broseph

5. Yeah dude. Pile ~6 or 7mm onto your bowl. A thin, but nonoticable layer

Not a big fan of butter, but how does one make oil?

7. google that shit bro, its easy to make, fuck steaks, smoke it in a hookah with some hydro herbal, good stuff, also you could have a steak with your hookah sesh lol
    budder is better for cooking also

8. Lol sprinkle the kief on your cooked steak like pepper.

hahahaha i'm kidding. Just smoke it!!! it tastes good. Try mixing it in with bud to make a lil home made caviar.