Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

using keif in edibles?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by micdup91, Dec 27, 2010.

1. what up grasscity members.

im pretty new to this website and extremely new to edibles although ive been smoking for a good 3 years now. i recently bought a hella good grinder with a screen and my keif level is almost full. i was wondering how hard it is to make food with keif. or what have YOU made with it? pics?

thank you for all responses

2. You could go to the trouble of making vegetable oil, but I would just throw it in the batter. Its not like youre not going to taste it either way and you have no leaves to deal with anyway! Ive done it both ways though. One time a guy I work with gave me like 2.5 g's of keif and I put it in 3 cookies. Two words. Beeee careful!!! Eat a little bit and wait. Most people, like I did myself, eat a few bites wait 5 minutes, say heyyy i dont feel anything better drive some more into me! NOT GOOD! It is way different than smoking it and you get alot more stoned. If you do it right, its fun as hell, and if you eat to much it can suck.

3. id mix it in the fatproduct first ot decarboxlyate it, then rebake that seconds time inside of the cracker

4. 2.5grams of keif in 3 cookies? you must have been extremely toasted