Using Keif and any harsh or concentrate to make E-Juice!

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Vicious, Dec 6, 2016.

1. I've seen countless threads on using shatter, bho, bubblehash, the whole nine yards. Is there a comprehensive guide yet? I'm looking for a place to compile information instead of having 50 ejuice threads with different info in each one.

I just picked up VG/PG today. I'd like to know the other solvets, if you simply dissolve or heat them. the whole deal. Please help me out here guys, I know its not a lot but you'll all get likes and what not. This is EXTREMELY important. I have 2 grams of keif comin to me and another gram of A++++1/2 shatter. I want to start with a 5mL batch to gauge strength, dose and what I need to change.

Any info on mixing methods, solubility for different bases, all that. I'm going to be getting an expensive lap set next month.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Keep an update I'd like to know!

3. @Vicious
    I'm about 3 weeks ahead of you down this path so I'll put up what I've learned so far..
    [​IMG]
    Local dispensary sells this..
    [​IMG]
    So with my buddy's first empty in hand we started figuring ways to infuse and refill the cartridge..
    [​IMG]
    Reduced 2 ounces of kief tincture to tar and worked with off the shelf 0mg nicotine E juice eonsmoke raspberry flavor..
    [​IMG]
    It did infuse and work so back to the local head shop for a few more bits.. 2 rebuildable carts and 2 new coils for the same and another pen and charger..
    [​IMG]
    Coffee filters and more E juice
    [​IMG]
    Picked up a variable voltage pen for 10 bucks while out of town and another bottle of goo..
    [​IMG]
    Back in town TTS and I hit the huge vape shop up town and learned a bunch and picked up a pair of glass carts and a big bottle of French Dude E juice.. TTS liked it well enough to shell out for it..
    [​IMG]
    The current infusing method is fill the cap with my home produced 160 micron dry ice kief ( about a gram ).. Add an eyedropper of 190 proof ever clear.. Top up cap with off the shelf E juice flavor of choice and heat till boil.. Stir and reheat a few times then pour through water dampened coffee filter.. Squeeze the last of the juice from the kief and rinse filter paper..
    [​IMG]
    This latest set of tanks are open 510 thread and should fit the new box style mod batteries while the first sets we have are eGo shouldered and only fit the early pen style batteries..
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  4. Thanks a ton, I'll read this over when I get home. I can't speak in depth about many types of ejuice I will be making won't be weed wasted but lets avoid this convo unless you want to talk through a medium outside GC

Most of my weed ejuice will be coming from multiple types of concentrated, BHO, Shatter, Bubblehash, rub, everything. I will also be working with very very high quality keif, If I'm not mistaken. I'm making a very in depth but comprehensive quide. If im not mistaken For example, if you have 1 gram of and you take 10 mL of solvent, you are going to have a solution that has a ratio of 100mg/mL. Am I wrong?

If anyone knows their stuff please PM, I'd like to talk about the guide I'm currently compiling. Preferably realtime. Skype has security issues, I recommend Wicker Me for any private talkes. All messages are encryped and auto-delete after your preferred time.

I will post the lab set I'm planning on buying in Feb if anyone can tell tell me what else I might need or what I can omit.

5. This is my personal mod, just out the box, nothing special, gets the job done and a perfect introductory piece.
    iStick Pico 75W (No Battery)

I do like this brand, any other recs?

Next im going to work on learning different coils. Pick out every piece custom for my mods, all that but I'll make a thread for that when the time comes around as there will certainly be new gear out by then.

Again, if anyone knows cheap organic (pref) or non-organic flavors, please point me in the right direction, again preferably in bulk or a way to make my own!

What watt and temp do you guys start at, both for nicotine or hash oils?

6. I'll post the lab set up I'm looking at next.

7. when making E juice you should first extract with alcohol then winterize, since alot of tar may buildup around your coil and make it last WAY shorter than what it should

8. Thanks, Pepe, can you explain winterizing?

9. you infuse grain alcohol with all the golden goodies (or amber, depending), then put it in the freezer for 3 days (as cold as possible) then you filter it through a non bleached coffee filter, separating the waxes (it freezes them solid) and leaving you with a purer extract.

Then you evaporate the alcohol, collect the wax wich is now much purer and smoother on the lungs, and can be used to make ejuice

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'll pull up pics of the keif and wax I'll be using.

11. [​IMG]
    This is what the Brass Pharms works with.. 160 micron dry ice method kief.. The small 4 ounce mason jars hold between 15 and 20 grams of raw uncompressed kief..
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  12. I'll only have 2 grams of kief and one gram of oil. As for trial and error I was going with making like 5mL batches until I got the feel for it. Pics coming within the hour.

13. tbh just find a good guide, do your big batch while following EVERY single step

If you like cooking you can't really fuk this up, this isn't rocket science

14. Can you link any? I've dug through a lot but I'm trying to compare and find one that seems best.

15. well it's straight forward, make a "bain marie", dump eliquid in it, and your winterized wax, mix very well, tadah!

if you own a ecig you should know how much ejuice one of your rips takes, and you could then make an approximate dosage using a scale for mesurements, knowing most winterized waxes are 70%+ THC

16. why you've got to find a good guide: it's about the ejuice used, since the wax and the ejuice will try to separate themselves.

You have to find a heavy one. Can't help you on that, sadly

17. Alrighty, time to start making my first ejuice batch I think. Now I'm trying to decide my flavor. After the test run, I'll be using some of these.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Horrible pic but gram of bubba I should have soon.
    http://puu.sh/sGP5V/e4bbbb9501.jpg

The flavors I'm thinking about using between two different types of blueberry (nicotine content), peach, Papa Smurf (strawberry, blueberry, whipped cream), vanilla wafer (my favorite but I'm almost out), strawberry vanilla, kiwi and cream (godly), raspberry or blackberry lemon (contrasted with something mysterious [mystery ingredient]. Also got menthol if I want to give it a chill.

I got a lot of new flavors to pick up and refill. I'd post the menu but it could lead to doxxing me. This is my favorite company right now, all handmade small batch brews. The latter is my second favorite for fruit + cream.
    Hingham Hill
    Unity Vapes

• Like Like x 1
  18. Need to figure out how to use the oil. Got it first. Need to look into if I can just use VG/PG and lightly heat it or if I need to use a different solvent.

19. Just drop it straight into some PG. Ganj can infuse in it without any additional heat, maybe add some VG for some vapour and thickens the liquid..

Though this isn't necessary, I run 100%. PG in mine with just steeped buds/leaves, over week, then strain using coffee filters. does trick just fine.. though do recommend having a decent MOD 30w plus works best.

20. I am not having much luck with making e-juice.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum