Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using Hookah Pens as Cheap Vape Pens?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Pedroo, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Hey, so I noticed a growing trend now is hookah pens. I love using them. And how they basically work is they have an atomizer that you fill with a liquid, and it vaporizes the liquid into smoke...

The liquid is either 100% Vegetable Glycerin with flavoring, or a ratio of Vegetable Glycerin and Propylene Glycol (usually 90:10, 80:20, or 70:30 VG:pG ratios).

I have experience making Vegetable Glycerin Tinctures and have good experiences with them, but I havent tried using them in a hookah pen.Heres some VG Tincture I made a month ago:

IMG_1866.JPG

(Im going to make more VG tincture today, and buy a hookah pen and try it out)

Another method I though of would be to buy a flavor bottle for the hookah pen, and using that liquid to make a tincture that I would then use in the Hookah Pen.

Opinions? Your own Experience? I will update later today and tomorrow with my results.

2. It could work, but the hookah pens I've had don't come apart. They come already filled with liquids

3. [quote name="DeputyDank420" post="18989182" timestamp="1384492996"]It could work, but the hookah pens I've had don't come apart. They come already filled with liquids[/quote]ye depends wether its rechargeable or disposable

4. If its disposable I'm sorry, but you can't fill it with anything. If it's a rechargeable E-Cig (Eon) then look up a video on how to put ejuice into the cartridge. Basically you drip it into the foam on the side. 

Why would you want to do this? It seems your somewhat familiar with the process on how this works. You should get a good mod and tank (I prefer atomizers or clearomizers) and vape with that! Huge clouds and great tasting vapor! You can also change the voltage to make the vape just the way you like it. Their's also an entire forums dedicated to e-cig's so look their if you want to learn more about mods and stuff. 

5. Uhhm. I'm quite high so I didn't really understand the question..
    But are you trying to make your own ejuice? I mean. Once you get the hang of it, you can make some KICK ASS flavored juice. Better than any head shops own supply. But it comes with trial and error. For a tank for a VV battery for your tincture id suggest a Kanger protank1/2
    If not, than any Vivi clearomizer will work (most likely these would be sold at your HS, if not search for a vape store or search online)
    If you have any more q's I'm bored a'f and would be glad to help :3