Using Gh Flora Series In Sunshine #4 Mix Indoors For First Time Need Advice

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by borgey, May 27, 2013.

1. Hello everyone, this is one of my first posts and have a few questions about feeding with this General Hydroponics Flora Series. I'm inlcuding a link to the chart I am following but will be adding Calimagic and SuperThrive in the mix along with the included nutrients in the chart. I have never used this line before but it was suggested to me by someone I trust a lot as a good nutrient that won't drain your pocket. I have 3 clones that are rooted and about 2 weeks old. I plan on starting to feed them tomorrow and wanted to know how much and how often should I feed these ladies? I know NEVER give them full dose at first and to lean them onto a full dose over time but how often should I feed them? Maybe every other water or so? Anyone who has used this line before I would love to hear of what you added or didn't use and your overall experience with them. I have 1 LA Confindential and 2 known as "the blues (4 different blue strains mixed together). 

Thank you in advance

Chart - http://generalhydroponics.com/site/gh/docs/feeding_sched/GH-FloraSeries-DTW-Charts.pdf