Using Full Tilt deposit bonus to turn $100 into $600

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by MasonJar, May 7, 2010.

1. wutsup poker section decided to post a thread cus i was curious about this hopefully I get some hits:bongin:

Anyways Full Tilt poker is offering a 100% bonus up to $600 just for depositing an initial $100 if i am not mistaken. I have read their money withdrawing information and apparently you can withdraw at any time you choose. Therefore would it be physically possible for me to deposit 100 and using the bonus to withdraw the full 600? Just wondering if anybody can shed any light on the subject...:wave:

2. lol ya u arent onto anything.

the bonus is released as you collect full tilt points. it should take you a couple weeks to get it all... if you even konw how to play poker.

i believe they have a 3x points certain time a year... and 2xpoints at certain hours of the day.

from what i remember the bonus got released QUICK.

on ultimatebet.com i put in more money then i wanted to, to get the huge bonus. little di i know... it is released SOOOOOOOOOOOO slow.
    fulltilt bonus is much better i believe

3. ya i def read it wrong they just match your deposit fuckin lame. yeah im not to shabby of a poker player i prefer stars to full tilt tho

4. The bonus is released 10$ at a time over a period of time, the more they rake from your cash games/buyins the more bonus you get. And it expires after a while. Just another ploy to get people onto their site.