Using friend's piss for test

Discussion in 'General' started by fireman22, Jun 13, 2005.

1. Hey this is my first time actually taking a piss test for a job and I'm getting a friend to help me out.

He hasn't smoked since mid May so I think he's good to go.

He pissed in a container saturday night and put it in his fridge(since he was gonna do shit that night). Now the drug test is tomorrow. Right before my 45 minute trip to the place I'm gonna put the piss in a condom so when I have to piss in the cup, I'll just rip the top off the condom and put it in there. Does this sound like a good plan? Feedback is greatly appreciated.

2. yes dont get condoms with lube in them hahaha then the lube would be in ur piss but itll work just make sure its warm and not cold because then they feel the piss it should be warm so take some hot water or something or get it real warm before u get there some how

3. Thanks for the reply.

Do they test the temperature also?

4. some places do everyime i have been drug tested they had a temperature strip on it that was a small range considering piss comes out your body around 97? but the strip was from 90-100 i believe for marginal error..

5. Damn I hope there is no temp test.

6. Should I just put some hot tap water in there just in case?

7. good luck considering theyre gonna prolly be looking for shit like that.... making sure you dont flush the toilet or turn on any faucets before your done..

what i think the best way to pass a drug test for a job is just have a clean friend go with you to the interview and have them piss in the restroom inside the place in a condom and give it to you strap that bitch up around your shit and it should prolly still be warm enough.. unless of course they make you wait or something.. i dunno man good luck though

8. where exactly are you going to get tested sometimes its really easy if its the doctors or something i mean u could always piss in the cup and spill it haha if u need to be like opps it slipped my bad, or go in there drinking a bottle of mountain dew ive dont that and there like well we cant test you now since you had mountain dew some chemical in it. Poppy seeds will come up positive to if you have some bagels just go in there eating or drinking or something so it has to be invalid.

9. very very very bad idea to bring a friends piss. I brought my bros once and put heat packs on that shit, never works man. They ALWAYS test for the temp. so the best way is to drink some vinegar and a whole shit load of water. But you have that test today so you are most likely screwed:eek:

10. I've used someone elses and it worked out just fine for me. However, I'm concerned that the metabolites in the urine may have been fucked since it was in the frige for a few days. Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) should have been added to it to preserve the metabolites. The temp is VERY important. I use the thermacare packs that they sell for back and menstrual pain and put the condom in between that and my skin and it keeps it the temp it needs to be.

Good luck with the test.

***When I was super clean once, I stored a lot of my urine in case I needed it for a test and I followed the instructions for storage that are in the last post of the thread that I'm linking you to...
    http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=29197&highlight=ascorbic+acid

11. my friend had to pass a drug test for when he got busted by the cops, and he faild three months in a row, and he didnt smoke once he got caught, he jst smoked alot and it stayd in his system for awhille

12. Well it ended up being a HAIR TEST. So I'm fucked anyway. Thanks for the advice though.