Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using Friend's Clean Urine For drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AppleTripple, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Okay I have been perusing so many forums on this.
    Background: I smoke regularly, fat, and went to a job interview on a whim because they were doing massive hires NOW.

I have a friend subbing for me. Wanted to run logistics behind things with you guys and see what you think:

I have an appointment with LabCorp, lets say at hypothetically at 6 p.m.
    at 5:30 p.m. I am going to retrieve the urine.
    My drive is exactly 5-7 minutes depending on traffic.

Should I just buy Thermacare pads, wrap them around the 3 oz twisted portable jar, and immediately go into the testing site with my appointment ?
    Or should I, in that little span of time, use time to get to a microwave and heat for 10-15 seconds, and THEN head over at like 5:55 p.m. with little time to spare ?

I am leaning towards the first idea. Get the urine. Secure it. Keep it warm with pads. Put it in my gouch area, and then go in straight to my appointment.

Thoughts ?? Greatly appreciated !!

Its happening tomorrow so I would greatly appreciate the advice !

2. Crazy idea. It might work. Let me know what happens. Sorry j can't really help

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I'd rather I(maybe you) got a job that kept your rights in tact perhaps leaving you with some dignity

but hey thats capitalism for ya!

• Like Like x 1
  4. it all worked out. Posting a thread now so people can see it as a success story and add to the dialogue to make the process better for others. Thank you it was a crazy idea.
    And Vostok, If ideals were in place, maaaan. Life would be so different :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Glad to see you found the help you needed op, hopefully you wont find yourself in these situations to often! Take it eazy