Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

using for chronic pain and anxiety+insomnia.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by rockefeller, Aug 15, 2010.

1. i am working on my canadian citizenship at the moment and my health isnt doing so fantastic. in america i saw my doctor regularly and my pain medication could be ordered online, but in canada despite my insurance i have to pay out of pocket to see someone and my pain medicine is controlled as well.
    i have tmj disorder that cant be surgically fixed so i am in pain from the time i wake up to the time i am able to fall asleep, which is rare. my anxiety isnt as bad as it used to be but still makes my jaw pain worse since it causes me to clench my teeth in my sleep (and often when im awake, without realizing im doing it until i get the jab of pain on either side).

someone mentioned that i should jumpstart my citizenship process so that i can submit the forms for a medical card. in the past, with the right stuff, i can relax and sleep and while it doesnt take the pain away completely, it definitely makes it much more managable. im just wondering if i am qualified. the qualifications here arent as easy to understand.

thanks for any help in advance.

2. Hey there, heres some info on their legislation

"Frequently Asked Questions - Medical Marihuana"

3. Very useful post, thanks ... I'm so hardship with insomnia. Promised to the doctor and he even prescribed me medicine, but from him I always start sleepy ... at work, driving a car ... and now I do not even know what to do.