Using Fake Urine to Pass a Drug Test

Discussion in 'General' started by DemiseInDisguise, May 30, 2012.

1. So, I've decided to go back to my old job. The stress I get from my current job is ridiculous, and just not worth it. I need to pass a drug test, and I am a heavy smoker. I don't want to wait thirty days, because I music festival is a week before the point where I would have no THC in my system, and I will be taking unmentionables.

So I thought of fake urine. Why not? My only concern is having to wait in the room too long and having the fake urine get too cold, and then them not accepting it. Does anybody have any type of feed back on fake urine? Yay, or nay?

2. It's how I do it every time now. IMO fake pee is the way to go.

#1 I buy a brand that has a little thermometer on the bottle
    #2 I microwave it a little bit to heat it up (15s or so, make sure to let it cool if it gets above 98 degrees)
    #3 I shake up the little handwarming packet that comes with the fake pee
    #4 Use an ace bandage to strap the pee bottle and the handwarmer to the inside of your leg, pretty much right behind your nutsack.

The only comment I ever actually got was when the piss was almost exactly 98 degrees. "98 degrees huh? I haven't seen that in a while." (because normally the container cools it down a couple degrees). She wrote "98" in the "other comments" section on the form and that was the last I heard of it. Passed the test, got that job, etc.

3. Thanks dude, that was the answer I was looking for. The hand warmer is to keep the pee warm while you are on the go to the drug test, correct? And do you know what temperature the pee has to be between? I've read that they've made people retest if the pee is too warm or too cold. Isn't 98.6 the normal body temp?

4. Exactly, the handwarmer is mostly to keep it warm. At least for the brand I bought, it wasn't powerful enough to do all the heating on its own.

The last test I took allowed anything between 90 and 100 degrees according to the form. And yep 98.6 is normal body temperature.

5. I'm hoping the fake urine works. I have a drug test to take on Monday and hoping everything works out!