Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using dry ice hash for cooking?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Bigdad, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Does anyone have any experience with dry ice hash cooking? I have my son's wedding coming up, and will probably not be able to light up very easily, very often. I would like some simple thing that I could eat during the day, probably 10 am to 2 am, just to keep a buzz on. I have never tried edibles, but have been a toker for 40 years. Will the same amount that I smoke get me as high if I eat it. What about using the dry ice hash in capsules, and eating them?

2. Go to badkat's cannapharm (in the 'stickies' at the top of the forum) and make some canna caps. I suggest making them weak since you are a first timer and just take them periodically through the day. And yes the same amount you smoke should get you just as baked if you follow the recipe

3. Whatever you do... don't try it for the first time the day of the wedding! Have a few practice sessions leading up so you are prepared for the effects.:)

4. Agreed with the above posts! Don't want it to be your turn to speak and all you can think about is how fucking baked you are, eddibles can effect people in different ways, we can both eat the same edible and have complete different effects. For me eddible hit in waves, sudden bursts of euphoria etc. Cheers!

5. #6 daisybaby, Jul 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2015
    i recently made coconut oil with dry ice hash. It is REALLY REALLY potent. I'm talking 1/4 tsp is more than enough. The nice thing about using the dry ice hash is that your oil doesn't stink or taste like typical cannaoil. I put some into a glass dropper bottle with a 1ml dropper and added flavoring oil you can get at any candy making store.

6. i use 62%mct coconut oil, sunflower lecithin and let it cook for 16 hours. But like everybody else said... Try it out BEFORE the wedding. Days before haha.

7. I could not have said it better.

Listen to puddleglum. get your dosing down before the wedding. It's very easy to dose more than you'd enjoy with edibles.