using colloidal silver , how long for?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by wombat#, Dec 22, 2018.

1. That is next season's project for me is experimenting with breeding. I had to do this SuperSkunk project because i thought i would only have 5 seed's for the rest of my life.

But now i have,

3 SuperSkunk Feminized Seed's
    10 Skunk #1 Regular Seed's
    6 Afghan Kush Feminized Seed's
    9 Blueberry Feminized Seed's

And of couse I'll try to get a few more strains in the coming months, thats if custom's is nice to me. Lol...

But breeding weed is all but virgin territory for me, i can't wait....

• Like Like x 2
  2. Red laser works. 9v should be enough, might want to run them parallel. Here's the water before.[​IMG]

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nice start can't wait for the rest, but were basically on fire here mate. There's something like 20+ fire's here in Victoria can hardly breath man, fuckin scary.

Hose's are all out & the gutters have been soaked, the house is all sealed up...
    Screenshot_20190130-183836.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. You alright were you are wombat???

5. my fingers are crossed ,the rucksack is in the car, the essentials box is ready and i just don't need another black saturday which got quite close . My fire plan is basically to leave , but , oh dear , the garden...

• Like Like x 1
  6. #66 Digger, Jan 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
    To right boss, glad your all good man.
    This rain will help the fighters out a bit.

Yes Black Saturday was way to close...

7. Before? Like before you add silver?
    Mines milky at almost 100ppm.
    Colloidal Silver Generator.

8. Before running through the generator. And here's after.[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Hey guys, been talking with another blade about what I use for cooling. It also helps filter out smoke. Check out this link.

Cooling down hot tent a/c?

10. Excellent work & that was 12 hours @ 6v.
    Thank's for the new knowledge boss...

11. Yep, about 12 hrs @6v

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. testing some early seed from R4 , 24hrs in a cup with tapwater , now it's 30 hrs or so later on the plate. all on the left have popped including one side of the siamese seed . i might put that one in a pot..hmm
    i cut them off the plant a week ago in the process of getting rid of bud rot which happened because the fan was off so as to not stir the "male" i was collecting pollen from , so i would hope to get a better germ rate from mature seed.
    DSCN3660.JPG
    the R4 in the sex tent with a pair of indicas
    DSCN3662.JPG
    DSCN3667.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  13. I thought i'd do an indica with CS as well.
    21 days since starting 12/12 and CS spray.
    DSCN3715.JPG DSCN3716.JPG DSCN3717.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  14. #75 wombat#, Feb 28, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
    Day 25 of spraying the indica with CS.
    Almost ripe. Might be the last spray , i don't want to wet the pollen.
    DSCN3753.JPG DSCN3754.JPG

DSCN3756.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  15. I started to chop a few branches of the R4 today to make some room for the couple.
    The seeds look to be ripe mostly and all the good seed iv'e looked at so far has the neatly formed volcano shaped base that some argue is the sign of a female seed , which of course they should, being feminised seed. DSCN3789.JPG
    The indica girl that that got the CS treatment has just shown ripe bananas so the last spray was yesterday which is 27 days of spray. i will be doing a shake over the other clone from tomorrow because the balls are all stacked together and probably won't release their pollen well without help.
    I hope the girl isn't a bit far ahead (some brown pistils already) but that's what happened..meh.

DSCN3801.JPG

DSCN3803.JPG DSCN3804.JPG DSCN3805.JPG DSCN3806.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. For breeding I can recommend this book /pdf http://catnews.org/FREE Pot Books/Greg Green - The Cannabis Grow Bible (2).pdf

cheers/

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. there has not been much evidence of pollen falling/flying when i have shaken the "male" plant over the girl so i have plucked out bananas from the tightly packed heads and collected them .
    First they go into a tea strainer and get stirred around so the pollen falls through onto a piece of alfoil then into a container and out to the sex tent where i painted it onto the pistils.
    All the leftover pods and bananas i put in a bottle with a bunch of silicia gel packs and i will give them a stir tomorrow.
    DSCN3850.JPG DSCN3851.JPG you can see how quickly the pods with their bananas get stale .
    The ones that are brown almost feel soggy and need to be got rid of from the bananas that are to be dried.
    DSCN3852.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  18. I have ripped off with tweezers many of the leaves around the heads of the 'boy' to make getting pollen easier , it is just the bananas i want .
    It really helps to see what is going on too and the pollen will shake out more easily .
    DSCN3867.JPG DSCN3868.JPG DSCN3869.JPG you can see how there are bananas that are stale that haven't been able to pop their pollen.
    DSCN3870.JPG The happy couple.
    DSCN3871.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  19. This an awsome thread bro.. i dont comment on here much but every post is like a t.v show to me & u got me glued in my seat brother..

I love this thread so far.. i never thought ill be looking at a male plant in so hard like this lol.. (no pun)..

Great job on the update brother.. ohh & great job.. keep it up!!

• Like Like x 1