Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using cigarette pack top as a roach

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GoodFella93, Jan 8, 2010.

1. I cut off the tops of all of my empty cigarette packs because someone told me they make good roaches (filters).
    [​IMG]
    Is it a good idea to use them because I could be inhaling toxic fumes because of the ink.

2. nah, your not burning the roach so your good to go. what your doing is quite common

3. lol im high and when i seen the title i thought u were gonna roll a joint with a cigarette pack :p my bad lol yes they work as a filter

4. Yeah man people use these for filters all the time. Just stop smoking when you hit the filter, like always