using cfls all the way?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by al3k5, Dec 1, 2011.

1. So I know I need both 2700 6500k for a proper grow, but are there cfls out there that can be used as a substitute for some tubes, which I usually use for vegging? My new cabinet has a total length top to bottom of about 24inches, a bit more, my old tubes won't fit, you can see the link in my sig.

2. Yea plenty of options. Im doing this on my phone right now but i will show my setup and what bulbs im using later. Show me pics of what your working with . Btw i use rollitup.org im new to this

3. [quote name='"DO3SHA"']Yea plenty of options. Im doing this on my phone right now but i will show my setup and what bulbs im using later. Show me pics of what your working with . Btw i use rollitup.org im new to this[/quote]

You can't post from your phone? And my pics are all in this thread. I did find what I needed though at wal mart, I'm getting 5 26wt cfls for each room, one for flower, and one for bloom. And I used to use rollitup but I don't know what happened to my account lol, and that was before I grew.

4. Well im posting all this from my phone, even pictures.

5. [quote name='"DO3SHA"']Well im posting all this from my phone, even pictures.[/quote]

Oh ok, well welcome to GC dude! Got any grows going?