Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using body spray instead of cologne after smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kineshi, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Since it's the winter months, it's more convient to hot box in my car because I can't smoke in my house. I don't smoke a lot. Maybe like once a week when I hang out with my friends. Since I hot box in my car, the weed smell gets on clothes. I want to use body spray because it's cheaper and you can spray a lot more to mask the smell. With cologne I can only spray like 3 times. I have old spice body spray and hugo boss cologne. The cologne to me is expensive as hell thats why I can only spray like 3 times. So do I spray more cologne to mask the weed smell which is expensive as hell or use body spray which is cheap and I can use a lot more cuz its cheap as hell. Or just air it out(can't really air it out because it's so cold). I'm talking about use it on myself not my car.

2. Febreeze and body spray.

3. Spray the car with febreeze before you cyph. So when you smoke the weed gets caught with the febreeze. So when YOU smoke. The weed wont get on you as much. But after you finish just febreeze the car. And or yourself, but the best thing to do is use febreeze. You're gonna have alot of good stench on you. Imagine if you put too much cologne, its gonna make you a walking trial of cologne. Just use the febreeze so kill ALL the odors on your clothes. Body spray is for your body, febreeze is for any cloth material, or anything. But itll make you smell cleaner, and less suspect.

4. So I should spray febreeze on myself?

5. Febreeze is the way to go:

The stuff that makes weed smell like it does is a group of chemicals called "terpenes". The HPβCD binds to the terpenes quite readily, so just give the air around you a good mist before smoking. Then give your car and self another good spray and you're good to go. You can buy unscented stuff so you don't smell like Febreeze, and then put on a bit of cologne or body spray as a "just in case".

6. yeah bretherin. It doesnt harm your clothes. But the answer is yes febreeze whatever you need too.

7. Both smell obnoxious. I rather smell like weed than one of those strong scents.

8. Spraying a ton of Febreeze and/or body spray is going to be super toxic, I would never do that.  

Consider vaporizing if smell is a big issue for you.

9. I carry those small purell hand sanitizers on my keychain, the scented ones are quite strong. Gum, and a squirt of cologne. Like to get high before work and I gotta cover that up, people notice it when you don't.

When I don't purell my hands or chew gum the cologne by itself just doesn't cover it all. Using purell and gum reduces the amount of cologne you need to use.

Febreeze works great if you're trying to hide it from your mom, but I wouldn't wear it on my clothes to work. Lot of hot women at my job, and they love the way I smell.

10. Swap shirts and please.. Keep the damn window open! Hotboxing doesn't make you higher, its just a neat thing to do. Trust me, its not worth it. Your car will permently smell like weed.

Activated carbon sploofs and vaporizors will greatly reduce smell. Then you just need a little bit of cologne and you'll be good. (And a mento, altoid or some other breath mint. I usually do a mint and a lifesavor which masks my breath entirely).

11. "why do your clothes smell like febreeze? what are you trying to cover up?" -your parents

ozium is my option

12. Buy some oder eliminating spray like ozium. 

13. #13 левша, Jan 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2015
    Idk where you live exactly, but if its only smoking once a week what is the problem with just chillin outdoors and getting baked? Imo i'd rather take some time to get a secluded beautiful outdoor smoking spot and spend the while smoking around a beautiful scenery with my buds. Rather than all the convenience and nasty airfreshener smells. Then yall can go get some food for your breath which is the actual problem.
    I guess you could say I'm an inconvenient man who likes to take his time :p

14. Goddamn the body sprays, nasty as shit smelling crap.

Buy a 5 dollar can of deodorizer from a smoke shop. It'll smell like nothing, and make your car smell like NOTHING. Smells much better than a teenager with trigger fingers.

15. Get a smoking jacket.  A jacket you only put on to go outside and smoke, or in your car, whatever.  Obviously you could eliminate a lot of the issue by not hot boxing a car.

16. Word? It doesn't get you higher?