Using Body Language to Attract Women

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by rollinjoints, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Wait what? You do realize you are generalizing people to the extreme....

Sure at first you might be attracted to someone based on appearance, but ultimately it's just a thought, "oh hey that guy/girl is cute."

You than get to know the person and become attracted to him/her based on who they are and than you fully appreciate their appearance because you are attracted to them on a mental and physical level. Your whole thread is about attracing someone on the physical level.

2. How can I get a girl to ask me questions instead of me putting her on the pedestal?

3. But if aren't confident in yourself or do things to get you into a confident mindset, you can't BE yourself in front of them.

4. Hahaha, I love how he refers to everything as "candy-ass" followed by a fuck you. That had me cracking up.

5. I'm talking about evolutionary psychology. That isn't a generalization.

Look, I get it, you're a romantic. That's okay, but there are people who aren't. Not everyone looks at a girl and says "I wonder what her personality's like." Sometimes we're just like "I'd like to fuck that girl." And there's nothing wrong with that. It is the way we were wired. Romanticism and monogamy is a fairly new invention. I'm just talking about attraction on the primal level. In other words, this isn't tips on how to have a good relationship, it's how to game a girl. Nothing more, nothing less.

If you want to live out a romantic comedy, by all means, but don't put down others who just want to have fun and aren't interested in serious relationships.

6. Sometimes I see myself as socially quiet. I think these tips will help keep me in line and appear more confident.

Thanks for the write up

7. I see where you are coming from but in my opinion majority of people these days are insecure. Yeah being yourslef is important but sometimes being yourself does NOT atttract women, and you can keep acting the way you do hoping that eventually some girl will overlook your insecurities but chances are youll be falling into a dry spell for a quite some time. Why do you think back in the colonial age young men went to school to be gentleman. Being a gentleman results in being an alpha male and if you dont naturally possess these traits you had to learn them and master them.

Now im sure OP isnt trying to convey a "change who you are" message but just understand that theres always room for improvement.

In high school my self esteem was really low hell I graduated a virgin.I was chubby and I hated my body. If I hated my body how could I ever imagine any girl liking my body if I hated it? A year after high school I signed up at a gym and just started working out. I got alot thinner and toned and so naturally I became more confident. Started talking more to girls and feared rejection less because I know Im attractive now so i value who i am and women can sense that confidence.

At work I talk to my female coworkers like regular people and throw in some flirting here and there and it works. While my other co worker buddies are over there clinging to the girls (they hate that. Talk to them ok but dont follow them around all the time like a lost puppy desperately searching for a new home) and they all get rejected when they ask them out because they come off as desperate. Women want what they cant have so act like youve been there before and always treat everyone with respect because thats what it always comes down to. You dont have to act like a douche that owns the place to be attractive but at least value yourself because the sad computer nerd routine is just not good at all.

8. This thread is going to get a lot of men a lot of pussy.

9. Subbed. Gonna start reading this everyday so it gets put in my mind.

10. Your like a feminist, but for guys, ya know?

I feel Alpha male already!

11. If they like you all you need is the eye.

12. #92 rollinjoints, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
  13. Get a trimmer and shave it a number 1 or 2 bro those bushy pits are nasty especially if you have the double patch meaning the top and bottom of the pits hairy.

14. #94 teeheeterror, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
    We're constantly being given the image that the alpha male is some guy who has bulging Arnold-like muscles with roid rage who's always starting fights in bars which really isn't the case. Society has conditioned us to the point of believing that being a real man is like taking a step back in terms of evolutionary progress. Which is why I think guys around my age or a little older are starting to become more and more emasculated, whereas women are slowly realizing their potential and becoming more independent, and leader-like, almost exhibiting qualities that are supposed to be in men. But the problem is, girls are still psychologically wired to be attracted towards confident guys. So despite roles becoming slightly reversed, the qualities which both sexes seek remain the same, and because of this inbalance it's become harder for men to date, thus tipping the odds in favor of women.

15. Protip: Don't treat pretty girls differently than you would any other girl.

16. Someone make a this thread only for women..

17. Protip: Don't be afraid to touch her

18. ...^. You put your hands on me the first month.. You don't stand a chance.

19. I point at my cock while nodding at them as if saying...."you want the ......?

20. [quote name='"GreenRangerFOH"']Protip: Don't be afraid to touch her[/quote]

Strange men who are too touchy creep me out.