Using Body Language to Attract Women

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by rollinjoints, Aug 2, 2012.

1. [quote name='"rollinjoints"']

Yeah man, that is pretty good. The only bad thing about asian food, is noodles usually have a lot of sodium, which isn't good. Fruits really help you body digest fast and they're so low in fats that it keeps your metabolism high, while making you skinnier (starving yourself makes your belly get fat because your body goes in survival mode). I like to eat bananas a lot because they're fairly good and easy to eat and are extremely cheap (save money on meals). As your diet changes, you'll notice you'll go to the bathroom more often because they promote faster digestion. This will make you skinnier by cleaning you out.

I'd say workout a little if you don't have a chest and abs. Those make women go crazy and it's not that hard to achieve. Especially if you have good genes and can achieve sex lines in your lower obliques (that line that is on your lower sides and outlines your penis area). For abs, you just have to lose a lot of weight and work them every 2 days or so (your body fat percentage needs to be extremely low to see them, but they're worth it). For pecs do a couple of exercises that work that muscles every 2 days and take protein shake after. And try to run often (only 20 mins if you do it consistently or an hour once a week). That will get your weight down quickly and make you feel great.

By eating fruits and natural food like that and working out, your sexual stamina will go up and your penis will be able to get a solid erection (especially if you eat bananas, garlic, onions, cherries etc.). Working out will raise your testosterone and increase your sex drive. This is why it's good to get in the habit of being healthy as a life style.

The lines I was referring to (no homo):

Haha definitely. And I live in a white (suburban) area too, so I get a lot of white girls who are interested and what to see what it's all about.[/quote]

Dude u help out a lot and have great advice!

2. I don't get those man lines....

Also that isn't even really a "manly" trait, girls have it too. ,(I googled that shit) So I'm pretty sure it won't make a difference if shes attracted to you or not.

Anyways I just wanted to say, it IS possible to be shy/cute and still be confident. There is a difference between nervous and just being playful though. You don't HAVE to be in their face, just eye contact etc

3. A tip my father use to tell me is to keep the other person talking about themselves. Nobody likes talking about anyone more than themselves.

I've experimented around with this and I was surprised that it was such a consistent trait in many people I talked to.

Ask people about themselves (what they do, how they've been, etc etc) but don't make it seem like an interrogation.

I was shocked when I was told by two girls the other day about how great of a conversationalist I was, and all I did was talk about them and pointed out similarities in our interests when I noticed them.

4. I agree with everything except for maybe the working out part.
    I feel like you shouldn't just limit yourself to chest and abs. Get a little muscle on the back and arms as well. It's noticeable. And incorporate some leg workouts too if you plan on working out long term so you don't look like a chicken. This is important if you're really skinny/have a really low body fat percentage, like I was a couple months back.

5. Okay.. So I hope you don't hate me.. I picked apart your post. To what I personally like. The bold.. I unbolded your bolds.

6. Thank you for giving a female's perspective on this BC. Gives me an idea on what I should work on and where I'm already doing pretty good.

Seems I just need to maintain longer eye contact than I do when I'm talking to girls, and maybe improve my humor a little bit. :p And improving my external posture wouldn't hurt :eek:

7. OR do the totally badass thing cops do and hook ur thumbs into the belt shits on ur pants/shorts...or hook them into ur belt itself...u look like.....ON DUTY lol at the ready and shit

8. #68 rollinjoints, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
    Haha. I was waiting for a girl to pick this apart. I'm not surprised. I find it interesting you find darting eyes hot, though. It is a nonverbal sign of uncomfortably and social awkwardness (and a lot of people have darting eyes).

A lot of girls will disagree with this (and say that they want a nice guy who is shy or nerdy), but they are attracted to the opposite. It is evolutionary psychology. My older sister has actually seen a lot of the information I've put here and she thinks it's spot on.

I didn't say they were manly. They're sometimes called sex lines. Women go crazy over them (at least from what I've heard from my sisters and other girls). It is true, women get them too if they're really in shape. It is also true that they are genetic and some people don't get them. Luckily, a lot of people do though, they just have too much belly fat to see it.

Confidence, I think, is the most successful method of getting women. You can be shy and still score hot chicks, but the most successful alpha males are as stated (at least from what I've seen and heard from social psychologists).

That is definitely something that is useful when talking to people. Sounds like something Dale Carnegie would say (a public speaker on social skills from the 20th Century). Some of his methods don't work as good in the 21st Century, however. When talking to a girl, you don't necessarily want her to know you're interested in her. They key isn't to tell her "hey, I like you." That puts all the chips in her corner. Modern women want what they can't have. Asking her about herself comes off as hitting on her (she gets this all of the time if she's attractive). You don't want to be like other men. You want her to ask questions about you. It sounds fucked up, but it changes her perspective of you from someone who likes her, to someone she likes and wants to like her.

This is true. I usually focus on my chest and abs, as my arms are already at a decent size. But if you're working out, taking in protein and losing weight, you won't look skinny, you'll look cut and sculpted. Your muscles will stick out with deep outlines.

9. Yeah. I used to hate my body because in high school I would try to gain weight by just eating alot and it would never happen. I'd get people calling me too skinny alll the time. But ever since I've started lifting I've been really proud of my body. I realize that some people out there will never get a six-pack or would have to try REALLY hard to get one, but I'll always have one regardless and be cut and not have to worry about fat. :cool: fuck yeahhh. Now it's about putting myself in situations where I can take my shirt and flaunt it hehe

10. Yeah. I've been really skinny my entire life. I have a fast metabolism. I've only been able to get down to the six pack body fat % like twice in my entire life. When I was 17 I took Creatine and tried to get muscles (and I got pecs and arm muscles). After that, since I was always skinny, I kind of let go and ate whatever I wanted, and drunk a lot, which was beginning to give me a beer belly lol. So that's why I started working out again. Now I'm trying to get a six pack, and I'm nearly there. A month more and it'll probably show.

11. Looks help, but not a big factor

You should see my 274 lbs friend, he gets laid pretty frequently. Girls find him like a big teddybear

12. Didn't mean to dissect it.. Just kinda happened. :rolleyes:.. LOL.

Yeahh dearing eyes I find very attractive..

13. [quote name='"dawnofwar"']Meh, this stuff is pure bullshit IMO. Why should you have to change how you act to attract a women? If you do, than your attracting her based on someone you are not. I'm going out with this girl, because I acted like who I was. That awkard as fuck anti-social computer nerd, and it worked. I didn't have to pretend to be some super cool, buff guy with epic social skills.

I am who I am, and it fucking worked big time, so meh stuff like this is incredibly stupid.[/quote]

Annnd thats why your an alpha male to society, your saying fuck you to this "dominant" aspect and just acting yourself. Gratz on the dime piece though

14. Yeah, unlike men, women care much more about personality than looks. But if you're ripped, it will be much easier to game females than a fat man. And some women are as shallow as men.

15. Lolwut? In no way am I an Alpha male.
    I don't really see how saying fuck you to this dominant thingy makes me an Alpha male, I just don't believe it works. Well it works, but your attracting people based on shallow aspects.

But thank ya good sir :)

16. Im a cashier too so I talk to all sorts of people everday

If Im interested in more than taking their order I'll ask about certain things I notice about them

Thats a nice hat, where'd you get it? With a slight smile goes a long way :laughing:

And dont be afraid to throw some facial expression at that girl you pussy! Kidding, but seriously dont stare at a girl in the eyes for seconds at a time like a zombie.

Just smile and engage :smoke:

But after all.. Its just advice

you can do whatever the FUCK you wanna do.

Hodge twins bitches :laughing:

17. #77 rollinjoints, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
    Aren't we all? Women and men are attracted to each other initially by shallow things. That's just the way evolution has made us.

I don't even think anythings wrong with being shallow sexually.

18. This may be relevant to your interests

[​IMG]

19. Giorgio Armani is my favorite!!

I LOVE love love undershirts. Not the wife beater ones.. The shirt shirts.. White pref.

I skimmed through.. SOOOOOOOO RIGHT! 94% of what was said. I only strongly disagree with a few.

THIS^^ ESPECIALLY 74. It get's boring watching over and over and over and never really being involved.. Or just having someone play ALL the time.

REP FOR YOU! Such rep.

20. I've gotten girls through complements. Its a great way to show that you're interested, and if its the first thing you say to them it creates a good first impression. it also takes a fair amount of confidence to complement a girl you find attractive. So your saying you like them and your confident enough so show it.

A complement followed by a question is a good way to start a conversation with any girl.

But dont over do it. One or two is enough.