Using Body Language to Attract Women

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by rollinjoints, Aug 2, 2012.

1. That is a method, but from experience (having sisters) I can tell you it is not original and it puts women on a pedestal. Women want what they can't have. They like men that they aren't quite sure even like them. Men that have options.

[​IMG]

2. Good stuff OP. From my experiences holding eye contact is the biggest thing for me. It shows you are interested, and confident in yourself. And you're not shy/embarressed about anything. Girls love when you stare into their eyes, and I like looking at them..so can't complain lol. All really good stuff, but i'd say the eyes are right up there with most important.

3. [quote name='"rollinjoints"']

That is a method, but from experience (having sisters) I can tell you it is not original and it puts women on a pedestal. Women want what they can't have. They like men that they aren't quite sure even like them. Men that have options.

[/quote]

Yeah I'd definitely agree with OP about this.. women get hit on all the time and they hear "your beautiful" and all that crap.. I've complimented women before and its NEVER gotten me anywhere.. if anything it just put me back a step because she knew after I complimented her that I wanted her and it made her feel like she was better then me because I wanted her and she held all the dice.

It's pretty fucked up and even sometimes annoying because I fucking hate playing games and I'd rather just be honest, upfront, and tell a girl what I think of her and why we should go out and just pretty much take all this love and affection I am willing to give to a women and actually shower some lucky gal with it all.. but u just can't.. it just doesn't work unless u play stupid mind games where u pretty much have to make her feel like she is lower then u and then she feels she has no chance of getting with u because women want what they can't have... I'm sure I'm gonna get flamed like usual and told "you just haven't met the right girl" or "those are immature girls" like they all aren't :rolleyes:

There's no way around it and there's no use complaining about it.. you either drop everything you learned about treating a girl like a princess and start learning the mind games or you say fuck it.. I prefer option 2.. all women are good for is pussy now.. there aren't any real bitches anymore and I can still go out and have an awesome time without needing pussy.

4. Chill man, he's just trying to help some people out. The guide is about attracting women. Women are attracted to the things OP mentioned. You are more likely to get female attention if you display conifidence, social status, body language such as good posture. That's just the way it is. And if a person has poor social skills, lack of eye contact etc. that is not neccesarily 'who they are', its just a version of themself that has a lack of confidence. It is a good thing to build cofidence. OP wasn't telling people to change who they are, he was telling them how to display confidence to attract woman.

5. Yep. Good shit.

Oh and even if you don't workout, do some pushups for your back.

You'll stand up more straight.

Of course work out if you can, but that's not just to get girls.

6. I just started working out again and eating right ... and man does it make a difference in how I feel and look.

7. tell me about it bro, it feels good looking in the mirror and seeing a bunch of muscle on my body instead of a skinny dude lookin back lol.

if you havent already start taking omega-3 supplements, that stuff does wonders for your mood and joints... it also boosts your high. YEAHHH!!! :smoke:

8. Cool, I'll look into it. Yeah, when I go off to college next year (at community college now) I want to be ripped (nearly there). It is gonna be one hell of a time. Hopefully one with lots of sex (can't do anything in parent's place).

9. I've always done pretty much all of this my whole life, isn't this the kind of stuff most guys learn naturally just from watching others when your young??

10. Most people don't do this. I can assure you that (I've observed a lot of people at my job).

11. Maybe its just the people i know then

12. my dad always told me "most people operate in a "I'm not okay" mindset..." i never quite understood what he meant by that but now that im getting out in the world im starting to see exactly what he means.

a lot of people are insecure, and if you pay attention to body language and how they speak you can pick up hints and info about them.

a lot of people i talk to ive noticed have a difficult time making eye contact when they are speaking, walking with their head up, and being aware of their surroundings. a lot of people go through life oblivious to what goes on around them... what really goes on and it seems the trend is that a good portion or people dont really think at all. it baffles me how some people can just do some of the most incredibly stupid/whack of things without taking a second to think about it.

13. [quote name='"iweartshirts"']

my dad always told me "most people operate in a "I'm not okay" mindset..." i never quite understood what he meant by that but now that im getting out in the world im starting to see exactly what he means.

a lot of people are insecure, and if you pay attention to body language and how they speak you can pick up hints and info about them.

a lot of people i talk to ive noticed have a difficult time making eye contact when they are speaking, walking with their head up, and being aware of their surroundings. a lot of people go through life oblivious to what goes on around them... what really goes on and it seems the trend is that a good portion or people dont really think at all. it baffles me how some people can just do some of the most incredibly stupid/whack of things without taking a second to think about it.[/quote]

I agree I work at a gas station graveyard and the majority of the customers make their transactions with their head down. Just a simple observation I'm not one to judge someone on their insecurities

14. Yeh man, my looks and how I feel improved so much when I started eating right (and improved my work outs). I'd say I was above average before, but now I can literally get almost any girl (apart from hoodrats/girls that like criminals lol). Also, my hair is fairly long, and girls like it because it suits me and is healthy, which again would come from my good diet again. Its also good to get some sun on your face and get enough sleep and drink enough water.

15. All of these points are key points

I wish I could rep from iPhone op.

16. Yeah, I got dreads. Girls go crazy over them. And no need for sun, I'm black. lol

17. What would you consider a healthy diet?
    Like I eat fruits, a fair amount of vegetables, milk, water, and my parents usually cook(asian food), and I'll eat out occasionally, but not at really greasy fast food places.

18. i think you're already on a pretty healthy diet bud

19. [quote name='"rollinjoints"']

Yeah, I got dreads. Girls go crazy over them. And no need for sun, I'm black. lol[/quote]

They are also crazy over you because you are black

Chicks like the black peen

20. #60 rollinjoints, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
    Yeah man, that is pretty good. The only bad thing about asian food, is noodles usually have a lot of sodium, which isn't good. Fruits really help you body digest fast and they're so low in fats that it keeps your metabolism high, while making you skinnier (starving yourself makes your belly get fat because your body goes in survival mode). I like to eat bananas a lot because they're fairly good and easy to eat and are extremely cheap (save money on meals). As your diet changes, you'll notice you'll go to the bathroom more often because they promote faster digestion. This will make you skinnier by cleaning you out.

I'd say workout a little if you don't have a chest and abs. Those make women go crazy and it's not that hard to achieve. Especially if you have good genes and can achieve sex lines in your lower obliques (that line that is on your lower sides and outlines your penis area). For abs, you just have to lose a lot of weight and work them every 2 days or so (your body fat percentage needs to be extremely low to see them, but they're worth it). For pecs do a couple of exercises that work that muscles every 2 days and take protein shake after. And try to run often (only 20 mins if you do it consistently or an hour once a week). That will get your weight down quickly and make you feel great.

By eating fruits and natural food like that and working out, your sexual stamina will go up and your penis will be able to get a solid erection (especially if you eat bananas, garlic, onions, cherries etc.). Working out will raise your testosterone and increase your sex drive. This is why it's good to get in the habit of being healthy as a life style.

The lines I was referring to (no homo):
    [​IMG]

Haha definitely. And I live in a white (suburban) area too, so I get a lot of white girls who are interested and want to see what it's all about.