Using Body Language to Attract Women

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by rollinjoints, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Well that's because SHE is attracted to that kind of person (you). 
    These techniques are placed in order to help guys establish a method that assists confidence, not change who you are. It doesnt cover you up, just gives emphasis to your actions and how you approach people.

2. ted talks are the dopeness

3. Has anyone seen that new show on natgeo, Going ape? It has some really interesting body language studies and theories.

4. Oh yeah? Like what do they talk about.

5. It basically comapares the way apes interact with each other when it comes to attaction, power/dominance, etc...and how they're reminiscent to the way humans interact with each other. For example they showed how apes use space to make themselves look bigger to show power. When female apes are ready to mate thier ass grows bright red to signify she is ready for the pipe lol, that somehow translates to how woman show off cleavage to reel a man in. It's pretty cool stuff. Also if you pose in a postion of power i.e hands on the hips, with a smile, legs spread apart, and head/chin rasied high, it will boost your testosterone by 20%, supposedly. I don't if its a placebo effect or what but I tried it I felt more confident and had more energy.

6. Imma just walk around like \\_O_/ all the time, get all the ladies with my confidence and swag

7. #347 JamesLee52, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2013
    Great post Rollin. 
    I notice if I make a point to consciously keep in mind that I'm trying impress the opposite sex as I go through my movements, I get great results.

8. Power poses work great for work environments too.

my friend gave me shit about believing that i could tell a lot about people based on their body language, so i'm linking him this shit. can't argue with science, beyotchhhhhhhhhhh

10. yo ive been using these tips and i already fucked 10 bitches this week

thanks homie

11. You mean poppin a boner in lycra shorts is not good body language? No wonder i get slapped......