Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using an Apple

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Senior danky, Sep 13, 2009.

1. I want to try using an apple, could anyone post instructions?

2. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWQ8MAU7ywY&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

3. Dude has balls for showing his face in a video smoking herb.
    For some reason im gona do this when i get off my t-break

4. i just poke an empty pen thing in the top then in the side...eat all the apple stuff inside the pen then stick it back in for a mouthpiece (so you dont burn your hair)

5. search ripping a bong, rolling a blunt, smoking a blunt, whatever u want on u tube, ud be suprised how many ppl dont care to show themselves

6. god damn, that apple in the video HITS like a CHAMP!

7. does anyone know if THC is trapped in the apple dermis? otherwise this would be a great way to use bud, save all the wasted apples but why waste haha eat em!

8. for all we know they have a medical card so it doesnt matter if they show there face or not

9. I don't think so. I used apple pipes a lottttt this summer before I got my first piece and when I couldn't mooch off my friends to smoke me up, they worked just fine. Smoke was a little harsh from not having a lot of time to move, since the actual "pipe" is so short, but I find that if you freeze the apple, it's better. Also, after freezing, it's a lot less mushy [although it may thaw out as you continually hold a lighter to the core to take a hit].

And yes, you can eat the apple afterwards! I would just recommend not eating the chamber, it's gonna have ash all over it and be fucking nasty.
    Other than that, the rest of the apple should be a little warm but still good :]

10. You just basically poke three holes. Poke the top center stem part half way, and then poke a hole on the side to match up the one you just poked from the stem. Then poke another one slightly above the second hole you poked anywhere. Now you load your ganj on the top, inhale through the second hole, and use the third hole as a carb.