Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

using a vape, to help make firecrackers

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Kr0nik, May 25, 2010.

1. #1 Kr0nik, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
    Just a fairly quick question, i have a vape right....and i want to make firecrackers, i know how to make firecrackers. i just want to know if i can use my vape to heat up the bud w/o actually inhaling the thc, but rather just activating it to use in my firecracker?

...In other words, can i lightly vape my bud, then put the bud on the peanut butter and it will have the same effect as me putting my firecracker in the oven?

2. Isn't it the peanut butter and the oils with heat/time not just the THC. In the buds?

3. yep, thats how i do it. And you dont have to heat them at all, after you add your vaped herb to the peanutbutter crackers cover em up so they dont go stale, an let em sit overnight so the thc can absorb into the fat molicules.