Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using a slide as a pipe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 269257, May 3, 2010.

1. I recently sold my bong without the stem, so I have this stem sitting around. Could I load the weed in the regular spot, put my mouth on the end and use it as a pipe or would it burn my mouth? It's about three inches long I'd say.

2. It'd be like a chillum I think. Depends how thin it is... Just watch how hot it gets, one toke isn't going to burn your face off.

3. It'd be harsh as shit. Literally.

4. It works but it is pretty harsh and hard to hit, too.

5. yeah, just buy a regular chillum. or a new bong

6. its ok but i would really make a little filter at the tip to block the ash thats still lit. it will burn your tongue.

or just make a waterfall

7. Sure you can, I have a homemade one hitter that's like 2 inches long.
    If you got a screen, put that in there.

8. hahaha hats mad nig' rig but it would work, it would just be really tough.....have fun!

9. Screen + Plastic bottle

10. yeah it would be wayyyy less harsh if you used a water bottle to help filter it a bit