using a prepaid card on ebay?

Discussion in 'General' started by panflake, Jul 30, 2011.

1. i have a prepaid visa card and im trying to make a payment on ebay, is this possible? if so how?

2. It is possible. You just have to link the visa to paypal and make the payment like that. To link the card just register your card on the cards website and thats it.

3. anything is possible with cash.

defintely bruh.

goodluck with the purchase.

4. how it only gives me the option to link it to a bank account,

5. There should be an option to link a credit card. Its on my profile and add a card. Before u enter ur card info tho u gotta register the card. Then viola. Ur done.

6. we must have different kinds. mine only says add a bank account, balance manager, add funds from money pack

7. okay ive found it but now its saying it cant verify it. the card works, ive been buying off of amazon

8. Did u register ur card on the cards website? If ur using a vanilla visa then just go on vanillavisa.com n put all ur info n register it with ur zip code. Then it'll work wen u try to add a card to paypal.

9. ya it says it already registered on the card website, na its from my credit union called wescom

10. Oh then idk man... U can search on how to use wescom on paypal tho. Paypals pretty fuckin stupid wen it comes to cards n shit.

11. ya dam im trying to contact the seller. thanks for your help though