Using a outdoor plant in Ireland for indoor clones??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Walts98, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Hi guys,

I have a huge female plant outdoors in Ireland. It was originally my mother plant. I put it outdoors during the start of the summer and it has tripled in size since. Seeing as it is the end of the summer (it doesn't look like it has started to bud at all yet) is it ok to take clones of it? Also as we have had a crap summer in Ireland, not much sun at all, what sort of buds should I expect if any?

Thanks for the Help,
    Walter

2. no clue when itll start flowering, but of course you can take clones if its not budding. even if it is budding there are people who clone. good luck with that

3. The best clones I've taken were off outdoor plants, they under brighter better spectrum lighting, so the clones seem to have more energy. suprised its not budding, some of our outdoor crops are near done...

4. Clone away just remember they can carry the element of outdoors heavily such as pests.. If you were to bring the clones indoors..

5. Yea it should be budding but Ireland isn't really suitable(always over cast, rain etc, very little sun). I was just chancing my arm to see what would happen. The plants are massive and look very healthy. I just thought because they were outside so long and maybe they are think themselves they are budding as the days are getting shorter...