Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

using a ''hokkah'' with weed? HELP!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by johnkasey, Mar 15, 2011.

1. #2 ObamasBong, Mar 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2011
    if you wanna smoke weed outta a hooka i would suggest getting about 1-2gs of hash grinding it up and putting it on top of a bowl of hooka tabbacco or you could remove one of the hoses and put a joint or blunt where the hose was and smoke it that way (ive never tried this method but i have a friend that swears by it) hope that helps

2. yeah but... someone will surely say the opposite but I found smoking weed out of a hoohak to just be a waste...

3. its good just to smoke with hookah tobacco. its great for a smoke session with weed. like if you pass around hoses and a joint/blunt/bong whatever. and its fun for tricks. just dont do tricks with the weed. some people get mad if you do that.

4. It's already been said, but if you really want to smoke out of the hookah get hash. Pack the hookah like you normally would and put the hash on top.