Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using a grinder for a bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pandah, May 4, 2011.

1. Yo.
    So I went out and bought my first bong, as well as a grinder. I know grinders are more for joints and blunts, but will finely grinded bud result in better bong use?
    Cheers :smoke:
    -Pandah

2. Put a small nug in the bottom of the bowl to act as a screen.
    Grind some up[not tell its powder, that just sucks IMO]
    Enjoi!

3. Maybe slightly better....not much of a difference between breaking it up with your fingers when you're packing it in a bowl. Never felt like I needed a grinder myself. I smoke bowls 99% of the time. The kief you build up comes off what you could've smoked at the time.

4. The kif you 'lose' in the grinder is insignificant per bust. you won't notice yourself getting higher of that tiny of an ammount. The kif collects from tons of busts that's why you can get mad blitzed off it.

5. What about just using a screen? Would that work just as well?