Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using a Credit card to buy seeds?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Relax2181, May 31, 2010.

1. i don't have any cash. and i want the seeds quicker. i am going to use evreyone does it.com. will i have a problem using a credit card? to buy seeds? don't they delete you information after? and if i do get caught will i get in trouble? i am going to get it sent to a P.O Box. i live in the USA

2. #2 MaDKroniK, May 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2010
    1. Credit card of a friend.
    2. Do not have it sent to your grow house or where equipment is located. Send it to a friend you can trust.
    3. If you go to a growing store specifically for hydroponics don't take your own car.

Sounds paranoid as hell but from about 2 years of reading into how to grow marijuana. Those are how people mainly get caught.

You don't want anything with your name on it. It'll come back to bite you in the ass later on if your not careful.

EDIT:

You can still order the seeds no problem but I've read many horror stories so I would rather be safe than sorry.

3. i can use only my credit card

4. pre paid debt card from walmart. thats wat i use anyway

5. use your credit card to buy a visa debit card and order with that