Using a Cat for Plant Security

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ScottAsshole, Jun 11, 2021.

1. I have run into an unexpected problem. I had 1 of my 4 plants destroyed. Appears that a squirrel peed on my plants. I´m guessing the one that died got the brunt of the pee. Anyway, I took the bare stocks and put them in glass jars with water. The roots were all killed. So I got a cat to keep the squirrels away. Anybody have any advice on this? Anyone ever experienced this or just me?

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. are we talking about weed? or bamboo like the picture?

you think because a squirrel peed in you're plants they are burned/killed? how much do the sqiurrels piss where u live? wtf lol o_O
    The cat will probably eat the plant. TBH

whats with the pic from google tho?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. it was a joke from a jorge cervantes grow video skit, but no one got it :)

fast forward to 4:27

4. Hehehe in what part of the world is this a real problem? Love the scenario tho, cats and squirrels, and plants!

5. [​IMG]
    I honestly think theres NO WAY you are gonna get ripped on this weed ...for lots of reasons letmme..think

well named ...well named ScottAsshole, I'm sure we'll here some more very soon?

6. i don’t get the photo?? is that anew badass type weed or something

anyways i would say what kind of cats are you talking? i would think the cat may eat the plant. maybe grow some catnip also so the cat eats that and not your weed

maybe you can build some type of cage or protection around the plants? a mini greenhouse??

that will keep the squirrels away

7. Is this Ricky from TPB?