Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using a bong dry with kief

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Thefinisher, Oct 8, 2014.

1. So right now all is kief I found a little (and when I say a little I mean a pinch) of weed in a couple old bags. I used that to cover up the hole in my bowl and I even put a little ash on it then, gave it a dry pull to see if any went through. None did, but I'm still concerned about my kief pulling through into the water and me losing it forever. So if I use the bong but not any water, if the kief pulls through can I somehow save it?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 Xane1213, Oct 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2014
    If you can find a stem and place it over the hole or just inhale slowly and it pulling threw shouldn't be a problem. I've tried this before the keif will burn faster then the bud most likely you'll burn it all before the bud burns up too much.

You're good to smoke!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Just hit is careful and you should be good. And if you did have water in the bong and pulled it though you could strain it with a coffee filter and save it and dry it under like a desk light. I admit I have strained my bong water during hard times to get by (not proud) :bongin:

4. Put a tiny little rock pebble over the hole. That's what I do when I'm smoking pure kief. Wash the pebble first though

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago

5. Make a sandwhich, dmall amont of bud, kief smalll amount of bud youll loose none if you pull slow

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app