using a blowdryer to dry your nuts.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hunteraugustine, Nov 1, 2008.

1. i just tried it, and it works like a charm. no uncomfortable nad moisture after that shower. anyone else use this method of sack drying?

2. nah, usually my peanuts come dry in the bag.

3. I just do laps around my house naked afterwards to air dry

4. I would say that you just made my day, But the joint was in my hand first :p

5. use a towel guy

6. dude the hairdryer is badass :) its a great lazy way of doing things plus its warm ... i dont have a nutsack but id do it if i did...

7. haha, never occurred to me, but I hope thats the only Hair treatment you give to your pubes the last thing we need to hear about is how cool it is to perm your pubes.

8. I dont have nuts, but i like to air dry most of my body with a simple fan that i have going constantly in my room, pretty powerful and feels good after a shower even though it isnt warm liek a hairdryer.

9. yes i have done that. not like. seriously like doing work but ill aim it around to get it to dry up faster. i hate the wet sack in clothes feeling....

10. Hellz naw! Ball Swing is the only way, you know what I'm talkin about guys. You just step outta shower, everything's "loose" from the warmth, you stand with your feet about shoulder width apart maybe a little wider, bend at the knees a little and rock your hips back and forth. That's the only way to air dry, lol.

OK, not really good for drying, but it's still fun :D Especially went deployed to freak out your woman.

11. I like to dry mine by hovering over some hot coals

12. Lol thats funny +rep. I like to use the hair dyer, fast easy and effective

13. + rep for pure modesty and honesty. I love to do that. Swingin' mah balls is a real great past time that will always remind me of childhood.

14. I have a furnace that is under the floor. Standing over that will dry your nuts.

15. I have a lions mane (nickname, Mufasa.), and i condition mine. Then i can comb em or pick em out if im feeling afro'y and let em shag. All depends on the mood.

16. lmao:smoking:

17. after you dry em with the dlowdryer you gotta put some baby powder on them... yeeeeah